Best and worst smoking experiences

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gottalovebud

Reaction score
Sooooooooo what are your guys best and worst smoking experiences. My best was like 2 1/2 months ago and a good friend brought some killer shit from chicago and just me and him smoked a fat ass blunt :D. I dont usually get high grade stuff :( so it was a real treat. I even got to take some home. My worst experience was a long time ago when i was like 14 me and some friends rolled a few fattys and one of my friends wasnt supposed to leave his house and his mom came over and busted us well them, i hauled ass into the woods :D. I was so shit faced i didnt know what to do i came back a half hour later and everyone was still there, so we just chilled for a while. But yeah i have never been caught :D (knock on wood).

not to jinx you but everyone gets caught at least once...usually when you least expect it...:(

best: a big fat double doobie of columbian red and 2 women under the evening stars on a sandy beach. worst: watching 300 outdoor plants go up in flames while 6 rcmp watched and laughed. only good thing was the dumb bastards started a wildfire blaze that took the forestry 6 days to put out and they billed the rcmp fer it.

Best: First time smoking Hydro with 3 other buddies.So much funny stuff happened that night.We laughed alot.
Worst:Smoking 3+ roll-ons of pressed and drinking while at it.My head was all over the place

best either,
watching the sun come up over the red sea, dahab egypt or
watching the sun go down over the med, cafe mambo, ibiza or
ordering great food on room service with my woman in an expensive hotel in Holland baked to the gills, the whole weekend spent in (and out) of the hotels dressing gown!

worst either,
getting burned or
getting busted.

Best: Would have to be the time when my friend, my dealer, and I all sat down a smoked straight hash out of these brand new bubblers that we bought. It was pretty sick. There was also this time before this party where my friend max brought the biggest spliff i've ever seen (had to be at least 5-6 in. long and about as round as your thumb if not fatter).

Worst: Smoking and drinking altogether and getting totally fucked up...and having no idea what happened. either that or getting arrested while really high, or getting busted by my mom when i lived at home...(i've had a few run ins lol)

The best and the worst was at the same time.
Went home at 16 yrs. old. Totally fried. Bout 10am. My mom was cooking french toast. I engourged myself. I have never had food taste that good as it did that day. 8 peices later and a 1/2 bottle of syrup. My mom looked at me and said "Your Stoned!!!!". Well that was a buzz kill. Busted myself (or at least the munchies did). HAHAHA. She still laughs about that 15 yrs. later.

edit: Learned a very valuable teenage lesson. Never think your parents are Niave. ;)

Best - got high all day, smoking a lot of dope each session, then biked around looking for some marshmallows to roast. Never found any, but it was a terrific time.

Worst - Got drunk and stoned and busted.

Best: Making up for 420 on earth day, smoked 6 ounces, 3 of ammenia haze(think i spelled that right) and 3 of papaya, then all the keef that got caught from his grinder was smoked out of a gravity bong and the night ended with a women in my bed lol

Worst: i had just smoked a joint in my bathroom with the water running and fan on, but then i guess my aunt smelled the smoke,and ofcourse the lock for the bathroom didnt lock, and i was to baked to pull out the droor to keep her from getting n, but then when she walked in i jumped forward when i heard the door open, because i was sitting on the toilet facing the bath away from the door, and anyway all my weed had fell into a wet puddle on the rug and, then i had to cover it up when she kept asking me what that smell was, but atleast i didnt get caught:D

Latest posts

Back