Best bang for your buck - your experiences

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wantstogrowbuds

Reaction score
Hey, right now I'm doing a sativa grow of Kali mist and I do love the girls but I acquired these seeds from a friend and for my next grow I wanna start something different. I was considering a high yielding and high THC Indica instead of the sativa route, would rather bushier than tall. My question being some of these things

What strains have you found that yield well and produce potent buds? Asking because you guys are more experienced and I'd rather get personal information then relying on marketers telling me what I'm buying.

Where do you order your seeds for the cheapest price? I've looked around a lot of places, looking for low quantity of feminized seeds(gonna make a few mother plants in the closet), free shipping to Canada is a plus.

Thanks for the help and happy growing!

I love the attitude seedbank. And a landrace afghan kush would be a great choice. I think world of seeds is the breeder. I run their ger. Bodhii is also another breeder who has some good gear!

Pinapple Express is a tough high producing plant,,or it was for me. I found it one of the easiest plants i have ever grown. Very nice taste and high too.

Latest posts

Back