Best Bong for the money

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grower13

Reaction score
So..... I'm in the market for a bong. Who better to ask than you all? I don't want giant one...... glass please...... not looking to spend more than $300.00...... I need to be able to get it shipped camo style to me..... I really don't know much about the different styles....... I know I like a wide base so I don't get bong water on my wife's clean carpet...... Come on all you experts what kind and brand should I get.

:bong1:

The one you make yourself. I like to find antique bottles or just liqour bottles, get a tile-cutting bit for my dremel w/ a few grommets and make my own. :cool2: THe only time I ever paid for a bong was when I was young...Like real young...lol. All the young hipster doofus' seems to fawn over Roor bongs. I wouldn't mind trying one tho...:rolleyes:

I have a small PHX that is made of Pyrex that I love.

checkout everybodydoesit.com

I used to use everyonedoesit.com but my last three bongs hve come from chunkyglasspipes.com. The reason I hve bought so many God damn bongs lately is because it seems I hve become a Klutz.:eek: I hve broken 2 damn bongs in the last 2 months. I am done with glass and getting an acrylic one even though I like glass better.:) I think everyonedoesit's selection has gone down hill lately. I cldnt find a decent bong for a good price the last 3 times I looked there. I do love there speedy service and the fact that they pack the bong so well that I never worry it wil be broken even though it is coming from the UK. Chunkyglasspipes is in the US and they hve real good prices and there gear is nice.

Latest posts

Back