best bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondlebanese

Reaction score
probably like many long time smokers (49 years) i no longer get high from most weeds. i'm asking other smokers with this disability to recomend pot that still works for them. i smoke a veriety mostly white widow.

variety is the key for me...mixing up strandivars , looking for different terp profiles...and we jump around from vaping , shatter dabs , oleoresin , rosin , keef , and good old fashioned joints...

it also helps to take a smoke break for a couple weeks a year or longer , just to blow out the cobs and reset the mind......a couple of weeks of a steady shroom diet helps a lot with the reset

good luck Amigo

had my first joint in 1964

Last edited:
I sometimes wonder if my herb has gotten old and lost its potency. I have has some strains for years. I can't take huge rips any more....my lungs won't take it. An many times I wonder if I am high...I do still enjoy the hand to mouth thing. I am thinking more and more about concentrates.

What big said.
I usually start start losing the high after a couple of weeks smoking the same strain.
I will usually switch to something different every so often. Even gets to the point where concentrate does not work as well for me.

does that mean you switch to better weed or that you switch to a less potent weed so that everything else seems better. there must be better weed out there. something mind bending. something a novice smoker would descibe as weed from hell.

Latest posts

Back