best for indoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunsmoke

class of 78"
Reaction score
Hi everybody!
I've been out of commissoin for a bit just got out of the hospital so I haven't posted in a while.
I have a couple questions if you all could help me out. Out of these seeds in my collection which would be best indoors as far as low odorous and height. These are all feminized.
Bc seedking God bud
Bc seedlings white widow
Mj seeds ca great white
mi seeds ca nl
Maryjanesgarden snow white (Nirvana)
Maryjaneegarden bubbleicious ( Nirvana)
Jordan of the islands blue God bud
Jordan gods afgani

I would also want a decent yield.
these would be under a 400 swithable light.
Also have Bc big bud but I guess it gets 8' tall so its out and I would like ros try something other than nl but odorous is a concern.

Thanks for any help!

Ive grown Pure Afghan before, they stay short so the height wont be a problem mostly, as for smell its all gonna stink, i know people mention NL doesnt have alot of smell, but the ones i grew stunk up the place proper, so i cant really say.

If you do some topping/training it will increase your yield and help keep the ladies short, so any of those should do fine for height really.

That seems like too many plants for the area a 400W will cover. You are only going to be able to adequately light about 9-10 sq ft, so that would give your plants only za sq ft each. Remember that more plants does mot mean more bud. Plants that are overcrowded will stretch and produce less than fewer plants that are given more space.

Odor will be a concern regardless of what strain you grow. You will most likely need a carbon filter unless you live in the mountains or someplace away from people.

There will only be 4 plants of the same strain in the grow. That way they will be close to the same height. I have been getting these for outside next year but wont use them all so ---
Plus I like to collect seeds. Just in case they get hard to acquire here in Indiana. Right now anything bigger than an envelope from Europe gets more attention and stronger xrays thanks to the maniacs running loose right now.
I have many other seed packs and some out of the pack in the freezer. They were done correctly with disectant packs and some rice in the fridge 30 days first then to the freezer
I might make a big batch of seeds just let a few plants have a Roman orgy.
Is it ok to cross plants from the same breeder? I have next generation nl are they good?
or should I cross those with a different breeders nl? I didn't know if inbreeding would be good.

Latest posts

Back