best fried chicken

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your Favorite Fried Chicken

• Churchs

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • KFC

• Chic Fil-a

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Popeye's

• Brothers

• Williams Fried Chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your mother's

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Your Grand Mothers

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
My own sooper recipe is my fave. The buttermilk makes the chicken totally tender:

Crispy Crunchy Chicken Fingers

Ingredients

1 pound chicken, cut into fingers
2 cups buttermilk
½ tsp Salt
Vegetable oil, for frying
1 cup self-rising flour
1 teaspoon sweet paprika
Freshly ground pepper
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder

Directions

1. Toss the chicken, buttermilk and salt in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
  2. Heat 3/4 inch of vegetable oil in a large deep skillet over medium-high heat until a deep-fry thermometer registers 360. If you are too stinkin' cheap to have a thermodinger, drop in a bit of the goop and look for an instant reaction.

3. Mix the flour, paprika, pepper and the garlic powder in a shallow bowl. Remove a chicken strip from the buttermilk, shake off the excess and roll in the flour mixture. Shake off the excess flour, place in the hot oil and fry, turning occasionally, until golden brown.

My own sooper recipe is my fave. The buttermilk makes the chicken totally tender:

Ingredients

2 cups buttermilk
½ tsp Salt
1 cup self-rising flour
1 teaspoon sweet paprika
Freshly ground pepper

Directions

1. Toss the chicken, buttermilk and salt in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
  2. Heat 3/4 inch of vegetable oil in a large deep skillet over medium-high heat until a deep-fry thermometer registers 360. If you are too stinkin' cheap to have a thermodinger, drop in a bit of the goop and look for an instant reaction.

3. Mix the flour, paprika, pepper and the garlic powder in a shallow bowl. Remove a chicken strip from the buttermilk, shake off the excess and roll in the flour mixture. Shake off the excess flour, place in the hot oil and fry, turning occasionally, until golden brown.

Now we all know how you keep such a Svelte Body LOL

Ingredients

2 cups buttermilk
½ tsp Salt
1 cup self-rising flour
1 teaspoon sweet paprika
Freshly ground pepper

Directions

Ohhhh boyyy...buttermilk fried chicken...my weakness lol 🤤🤤

that would be my gramma and then my mom

but after that it is AQ Chicken House in Arkansas

59F6FAF3-CB77-48FE-848F-7CA9B1ED7F56.jpeg
9BD9FE4C-C282-48DC-A8A6-5B14A89EFE37.jpeg

Yes,,only in Louisiana.
I fixed the poll for you bro.
If yall can think of another chicken place let me know and i will add it.
Ha! Thanks man. I live in Los Angeles and these are the main ones I see. Popeyes is my favorite, Church's is too greasey and KFC's batter is blaah.

I tried to do turkey once
giphy.gif

That fad was one of the dumbest, most idiotic, earthworm-stupid things. The scene above was repeated with just about every one of those things ever used.

1. Drop an ice-cold, frozen turkey into a tight space full of boiling oil. Directly above a huge open flame. Sounds legit. No problem. Much.

2. Even though the hot boiling oil spits up all over your hand and arm, be sure not to drop the big fargin bird in it. You must ease it in, ignoring the scalding burns.

3. Since no one has ever been able to ease it in without big splashes, of course they all explode in flames.

1614717945261.png
1614717980049.png
1614718007940.png

1614718038351.png
1614718104728.png

So why did so many of those who took to Tide Pod Challenge gravitate towards these firestorms?

The reason was simple -- the turkey came out perfect every single time:

1614718282173.png
1614718353060.png
1614718324029.png

Attachments

• 1614717966729.png
    1614717966729.png
    49.7 KB · Views: 0
I've never tried deep frying a frozen turkey, but the thawed ones I have came out SO good! You do it outside (duh), and I use a long boat hook to slowly lower the contraption with the bird on it into the oil. Just can't beat it for tenderness and flavor. Ain't set the world on fire yet, and where I do it, it just ain't gonna happen. I always keep a 20 pound commercial fire extinguisher within grabbing distance, just incase.

Remember your emergency procedure:

When the ten gallons of grease explode into flames, just reach through them and turn off the gas spigot which you will find exactly under the center of the exploding can.

This will not put the fire out, but it might keep your LP gas tank from exploding. Maybe.

Ive deep fried many Turkeys. You have to be a moron to drop anything frozen into boiling grease. You just cant fix stupid,,, well you can but its against the law and bullets ain't cheap.😁

Latest posts

Back