best fried chicken

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Your Favorite Fried Chicken

• Churchs

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • KFC

• Chic Fil-a

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Popeye's

• Brothers

• Williams Fried Chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your mother's

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Your Grand Mothers

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Don't know what they got hit by, but they've been closed for at least 5 years.
You a Michigander? There's a few of us on here.
no kidding? yeah i'm in fenton. world beer expo up there is very nice🤩. havent been up there in a few years and just go there for beer fest. i've been dragged there several times as a kid and after the 1st i've had enough. wanted to gouge my eyes out for fun after going to bronner's. it's like, "fvck! how much gaudy christmas shit does one possibly want?!" exact thought at age 12 on my ninth time there. Although, there are some sweet authentic german made glass ornaments. the birds are my weakness

I've got a niece that lives in Fenton. I'm about 15 minutes from beautiful downtown Frankenmuth. Just a big tourist trap. On super rare occasions, the girls and I will catch a special and rent a room there just to swim in the pools and play the games, not to mention the food. Not the chicken, though.

Last Sunday I took my little family to dinner at Zhenders in Frankenmuth. 6 adults and 3 kids. They set us by the door at 2 tables. After the food came I called the waitress over and asked her to close the doors as every time someone came in we felt a cool breeze. The first thing I put on my plate was squash with butter on top, it never melted. The food was only warm. I asked for the manager to complain. Showed him the food and told him about the doors. He took my meal off but the waitress told him she did not think that was enough so he took 15% off the bill. She got a good tip, $40 dollars on a $160 bill. NOT going back.

I be from Flint, born, raised, worked for and retired from there. My son and daughter live in Flint. My other son lives south of Fenton. Small world sometimes.

I be from Flint, born, raised, worked for and retired from there. My son and daughter live in Flint. My other son lives south of Fenton. Small world sometimes.
raised in hartland and i have lived in fenton for 20 years. it is a small world

Latest posts

Back