Best game to play when high?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's easy after like your first hour playing...

I like playing the "little people" strategy games

SPARTA
COSSACKS
PHARAOH
AGE OF EMPIRES

I'm addicted to building civilisations, collecting resources, developing technology, and then starting war.

DLtoker said:
Halo 3 would now be in my possession! No, not a geek, but love to get baked and blow stuff up!!!:smoke1:

gott go get my copy today. i hate that Assassion's Creed had to be pushed back to Nov:( But i really like playing Need For Speed Corban with my raceing wheel, and most open world games, Grand Theft Auto4 iz already mine jus gotta wait till march. I paid $95 bucks for the limited edition, i put halo on hold the same day, so today i will be like DL,....getting stoned and blowing things up

Runbyhemp said:
I like playing the "little people" strategy games

AGE OF EMPIRES

I'm addicted to building civilisations, collecting resources, developing technology, and then starting war.

I love that game RBH that Command & Conquer and i think you will like Stronghold Crusader build ya castles and farm lands and houses, get enough people and go fight

I would have to rep the old skool and go with my all time favs mario bros/duckhunt, or contra. But for the ps3 or xbox 360 Id have to vote for any Tony hawk game or the new Stuntman: Ignition love it. But my girls an I do keep it simple to with board games to like cranium friggin fun. Any thats what we do when we do a powwow.

BluntFullOfKush said:
Oh yea im ol skool gamer as well, i downloaded contra off xbox live, that game still is alot of fun
I didnt know you could down load it off there. Guess what Im doin today dowloading that. But I still have an NES system and so proud of it. Thanz for the info Blunt.

Homemadegravity said:
But I still have an NES system and so proud of it.

that's awesome....i've still got my original from back in the day....i love playing some old Legend of Zelda when baked....makes it fun trying to remember where everything is....for the newer games i like Gran Turismo, any Tony Hawk, and Aries God of War....

I love that game RBH that Command & Conquer and i think you will like Stronghold Crusader build ya castles and farm lands and houses, get enough people and go fight

Hey Blunt, nice one, lol, played C&C and played 3 in the Stronghold series

age of empires,empire earth

Hey jash, yep played all the AOE games and Empire Earth too
Empire earth is great the way you can advance up to modern day, with all the modern day weapons.

Homemadegravity said:
I didnt know you could down load it off there. Guess what Im doin today dowloading that. But I still have an NES system and so proud of it. Thanz for the info Blunt.

yea you can download it for it waz either 400 or 800 Ms points my wife still have her NES but we need to goto slackers and get a new hook up for the tv

Strictly Pc man myself, don't like those console controllers. Give me a keyboard and mouse anyday. Much more control over the cross hair in those first person shooters :)

Hey jash, yep played all the AOE games and Empire Earth too
Empire earth is great the way you can advance up to modern day, with all the modern day weapons.[/quote] cant wait to play empire earth3..think will be available octomber?

Haven't gotten a 360 yet.
Xbox:
Burnout Revenge
Prince of Persia
Evil Dead fist full of boomstick and regeneration
MK series
GTA (all of em)
Just to name a few that I play reg.

PC:
Mainly MMO
D&D stormreach
WoW

Then of course there is this cool little forum with a ton of arcade games I play when bored and don't feel like gettin too involved in a game.

Halo 3...

actually I haven't played it yet. :cry:

You HAVE to get one, today, like right now, go go go go! LOL :holysheep:

Mutt said:
Haven't gotten a 360 yet.
Xbox:
Burnout Revenge
Prince of Persia
Evil Dead fist full of boomstick and regeneration
MK series
GTA (all of em)
Just to name a few that I play reg.

PC:
Mainly MMO
D&D stormreach
WoW

Then of course there is this cool little forum with a ton of arcade games I play when bored and don't feel like gettin too involved in a game.

Cook_ said:
Starcraft 2 Thats Gonna Be Crazy
:yeahthat:,starcraft was a great game cook!!!im still playin starcraft when i get bored of others...

Latest posts

Back