Best game to play when high?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any N64 game especcially the 2 zelda games

also DOOM 3 for xbox is too trippy, play in the dark and u start freaking out

diablo 2 .. counter strike (surf maps are fun when your faded). hmm what else. OH paintballing when your faded is fun too ahhaha

Madden 2006 NO question. I used to play alot of Halo2 but that game gets boring after a while. NBA live 05 is easier to use than madden and better if I am really stoned. NBA live 06 is a joke there is no defense. So I went back to 05 and never looked back. Age of Empires on the computer is cool too.

Saints Row for PS3............you can take bong tokes and buy 40's of beer....cool cool game:48::bong1::bong::bong2:

Everyone is mentioning video games. I love 'em too, but when the 3 of my smoking buddies get together, and when we are lit - we go for the Risk box. Awesome game to play wired. If we are playing world domination, it is mandatory to take another hit just before we start laying out our reinforcements. There have been times when we are all staring at the board for about 10 minutes in silence, and finally someone says, "dudes, who's turn is it?" LOL

I like to play empty the fridge when I'm stoned, then a quick round of chanell surfing, followed by a marathon session of staring at the backs of my eye lids.;)

The best part is I always win and I always have the high score!!

I played all the FF series- loved most of em. Big into RPG's.
Love the Zelda's - any format.
Played Everquest stoned out of my mind for like 5 years.
Played Guild Wars for a while-
Played Vanguard open beta for a while-

Don't have alot of time or money to sit down with console games anymore, unless I'm at a friends house and we happen to hook it up if we're bored enough- but rarely. Mainly play online games.

I play World of Warcraft mainly on Blackhand server.- off and on for about 2.5 years now. Since closed beta 3 or whatever. It's highly addictive tho- so, sometimes I play a little too much.. Minimum 2-3 hours a day- some sitting at 8-10 hours if i have a day off to goof around. Has to be the best immersive, all around get totally lost for a few hours game when high- It will consume your soul tho- so careful!

RTS=age of empires,command and conquer,rise of nations,and dungeon keeper for some fun.RACING=colin mcrea(RIP,YOU LEGEND),toca race driver 2/3 online,great fun.RPG=all tombraiders,ONLINE=toca,battlefield,tiger woods.

oh man, play the elder scrolls - oblivion, or morrwind, that will keep you going for hours on end.

P.S.

A JOKE:

Do you know what dale earnhart and pink floyd had in common?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
NEED FOR SPEED : UNDERGROUND

Dude... I finally beat that game. It took me almost a year becuase of that darn last race!!!

Halo 2 is all I really play... Online with the little bro.:p I like to call us NWA... Noobs without adeptness.:rolleyes:

While we'er on the subject of games, I went to see the new Resident Evil today, and found out they're making a hitman movie. Plus Expect to see Ironman on the big screen in january. :p

Xbox 360 and Xbox Live all the way, I don't really play any of them offline... gets boring after you've beaten them.

Gears of War
Halo 2 (soon to be 3)
Call of Duty 3
Saints Row

best game to play while blown is grand theft auto vice city.... and heres how it goes down... get on a streetbike...turn the radio station to the rockin 80's..**** like billy idol and journey and billy ocean singing "carribean queen".. you got it...now put the view in first person while youre on the streetike.

i swear you can get high enough that not only will you think youre ACTUALLY riding..but when you crash, you will think youre dead for about 0.999999seconds

you could even get really into it and put on a helmet if youre that stoned.

i recommend this to all

HAHAHA! I love watching people play that game (Vice City)... Too many buttons for my simple mind.

Latest posts

Back