Best high yeild strain for indoor ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the spec's on my Grow room. I have 2 inline ventalation fans with 5- t5 grow lights and 2- 600 watt hps. Also has two floor fans and the space is 13ft by 7ft wide with a ceiling hight of 7.3. as I said before have grown outdoor for the last 4 years. Always started the seeds in the grow room, along with veg. Have had good results with outdoor now want to try indoor. I don't want to use my outdoor strains.

So your telling me that most indoor strains will only give me 400-600 grams. Correct ?

No--I am saying that most indoor strains will not give you 400-600 grams. Breeders are optimistic and trying to sell beans--I generally find their flowering time estimates to be underestimated and their yield estimates to be overestimated.

You have way way way too little light for a space that is 13 x 7 (91 sq ft). A space that size would require 3-4 1000W or 5-6 600W. I am currently running 2 600W in a space 3 x 6.5'. A 600W HPS is only good for about 18 sq ft. The T5s will most likely just get in the way of the HPS lights. They need to be kept very close to the plants to do any good at all--inches.

Do you have centrifuge type fans or inline duct booster fans? How large are they and how much air do they move? Your ventilation is almost as important as your lighting.

growingpain said:
So your telling me that most indoor strains will only give me 400-600 grams. Correct ?

You need some serious grow skills and a dialed in grow space to pull those type numbers indoors. A gram a watt doesn't happen easily. On Cannetics there is a grower called Pig Farmer who pulls 2 lbs per plant indoors. They are trees and take some serious vegging. Some of the sickest indoor plants I hve seen. jmo

Blue dream is not available in seed form anywhere. it's a clone only.

If you are looking for an up high strain that yields good....try TGA's Apollo Bx here at attitude. Satori is some killer buds and i miss that strain so bad. i let it go before i knew what i had.

And like THG said...dial in your room first. the lights you have are only gonna cover about half your room.

Latest posts

Back