Best high yeild strain for indoor ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

growingpain

Reaction score
I have grown outdoors for the last 4 years but I want to go to indoor. I have alot of metal in me and need smoke all year long. Can anyone tell me some of the higher yielding indoor strains. :bongin: :bongin: :bongin: Thanks

Do you need something couch-lock for pain relief and/or sleeping? Or do you like more of an up strains to help you get going?

Hemp goddess I need an Up Strain to keep me going. I get tired of sitting an watching tv all day. Got the name of any good one ?

Look into Blue Dream, i found it to be a nice producer indoors.

I would look at Mandalas' strains, I am real partial to Satori for an up high.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I would look at Mandalas' strains, I am real partial to Satori for an up high.

I really need to try Satori....maybe a trip to the single seed centre is on order.:)

You do need to try it Hammy... It is everything THG says it is.

Rosebud said:
You do need to try it Hammy... It is everything THG says it is.

Let me see if the wife will okay a bean purchase...lol:)

Hamster Lewis said:
Let me see if the wife will okay a bean purchase...lol:)
I tried to pull that to get the larry OG she was like "so its a really dank kush sounds awesome" then we came and looked at the seed when she seen the 147.00 price tag . . . . she had a change of heart :(

Lemon Jack said:
I tried to pull that to get the larry OG she was like "so its a really dank kush sounds awesome" then we came and looked at the seed when she seen the 147.00 price tag . . . . she had a change of heart :(

Wow are they really that expensive now? I paid 120 for a ten pack I believe. Thought I saw them for 90 bucks not too long ago.

Hamster Lewis said:
Wow are they really that expensive now? I paid 120 for a ten pack I believe. Thought I saw them for 90 bucks not too long ago.
They were at the single seed centre for a ten pack where did your run up on them for 90 I may be able to slide that in there.

I just got three LARRY OG KUSH!!!!!!! They were 16 bucks each at the singleseedcentre. I was going to make a more formal announcement, but let this be it....I GOT THREE LARRY OG KUSH SEEDS!!!!

Sorry to hijack your thread.

Rosebud said:
I just got three LARRY OG KUSH!!!!!!! They were 16 bucks each at the singleseedcentre. I was going to make a more formal announcement, but let this be it....I GOT THREE LARRY OG KUSH SEEDS!!!!

Sorry to hijack your thread.

Lol....you are so cute Rose.:) Glad you will be giving her a try. She is a special lady.

Lemon Jack said:
They were at the single seed centre for a ten pack where did your run up on them for 90 I may be able to slide that in there.
Let me run through my usual seed banks and see.

Well seems the price went back up...

120 at Sowamazingseeds
113 at Attitude

109 here was the best price I found>>>everyonedoesit.com/online_headshop/larry-og-kush-regular-marijuana-seeds-cali-connection-seeds-bank.cfm?iProductID=9119

Wow that gives me a lot to look at. Thanks everyone !!! I 'll let you know what I end up getting. :bongin: :bongin:

:bong1: :bong1: I can't find Blue Dream at least not at attitude. So out of rasberry cough, sterling haze, swazi safari, chronic, big bud and california hash can anyone out there tell me exactly what they yeilded off one plant. I have super ventilation and 2 600 hps lights. I know the smoke is great but I need to know the yeild. Thanks

I'm looking for a indoor strain that yields at least 3/4 to 1 lb. Can Big bud do that ? Do you know anything about emerald Jack or Grapefruit Kush ?

growingpain said:
I'm looking for a indoor strain that yields at least 3/4 to 1 lb. Can Big bud do that ? Do you know anything about emerald Jack or Grapefruit Kush ?

Do you mean 1 plant that will yield 3/4 to 1 lb indoors? If so, I highly doubt it. The 400-600 grams that Puffin mentioned is per sq meter with a space that is well lit--this is not yield off 1 plant. If you get 1/4-1/ gram per watt from your firstgrow, it will be good. I always encourage people to not worry about yield and get their space dialed in. Yield will come with a dialed in grow space.

Your yield is going to depend on all the factors of your grow. Strain is only one factor and will only be as good as the rest of your grow.

Latest posts

Back