Best Indica

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can’t think of a strain that puts me down like twenty20 Mendocino’s girl crush…the strain is so hard and sticky my large grinder has a hard time breaking the flowers up…

herijuana

blueberry indica

and 88 G13 Hashplant are 3 strong medicine indicas that have been in our lineup

currenty we are enjoying blueberry indica and herijuana x blueberry indica
Oh boy! Maybe I can join you for Oktoberfest 😊
IMG_7951.jpeg

I can’t think of a strain that puts me down like twenty20 Mendocino’s girl crush…the strain is so hard and sticky my large grinder has a hard time breaking the flowers up…

Is girl crush indica? I have not grown it yet, I do have some seed packs of it, guess I should try. Strongest indica I have now are Goat and Monkey Ultimate OG, Goat and Monkey Blue glue, Nukeheads Purple Dawn, and Amsterdam's Motor breath 15. Whew!

Bubba

Is girl crush indica? I have not grown it yet, I do have some seed packs of it, guess I should try. Strongest indica I have now are Goat and Monkey Ultimate OG, Goat and Monkey Blue glue, Nukeheads Purple Dawn, and Amsterdam's Motor breath 15. Whew!

Bubba
I believe it may be somewhat of a hybrid but all I can say is it turns my mind off so I can sleep...no other flower does that for me...I need to start smoking other strains as this is my go to favorite...

I will try my seeds next go round. Everyone seems to like it, so I probably will too.

Bubba

I just laid out a bag of herijuana x blueberry
and
Fire OG x Blueberry for a first try after curing for a while

also pulled out a bit of that snow leopard tried earlier before cure and was really nice.
these were my outside plants this year. I managed not to get bud rot in them but did have to pull them about a week earlier than I wanted to. The buds were medium to smallish but they were plentiful. A lot of this outside weed went into my kief stock collection which I will be making as soon as dry use is to be found

Latest posts

Back