Best Indoor Plant To Grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SEAOFGREEN

Reaction score
Ok The Afghani Look Good At The Mo But I Need To Lay My Hands On Some More Seed For Next Time,
Whats The Best Kinda Seeds For Indoor Growin?

SEAOFGREEN said:
Ok The Afghani Look Good At The Mo But I Need To Lay My Hands On Some More Seed For Next Time,
Whats The Best Kinda Seeds For Indoor Growin?

Big Bud was a really easy crop for Hydro. It's got about a 6 on a 1 to 10 scale for the high and an 8 on yeild.

I have Snow White going in Hydro right now and it seems to be doing fine with no problems. I haven't smoked it yet, so I'll tell you more after another couple of months.

The choices for strains are so many now, that it's kind of what you want as the "type" of weed as far as what you grow.

Inside in Hydro, it's all good. Some are more difficult than others.

Good luck man.

Kool Goin To Dam Soon Gonna Have A Look There
Thats Where These Bad Boys Came From
Is It A Case Of You Only Get What You Pay For?
I Mean You Can Spend $$$ On Seed Is It Worth It At This Stage Bein A Newbie To The Growin Lark?

FORGOT TO MENTION HOW CAN I CONTROL A LEVEL OF Co2 IN THE ROOM
SITTIN THERE TALKIN TO THEM IS A BIT TOO MUCH!
DOES IT MATTER THAT MUCH IF ITS AIRED REGULARLY?

As far as seeds. would you buy your kid a ferarri for his 16th B-day? Same goes for Newb grows start with inexpensive seeds get your system worked out, then move up to the "elite". ;)
CO2 all you need is good flo-thru ventilation. CO2 is very expensive to set up. You'll see online those "homeade yeast" things those things IMHO are a joke. but to me its not worth it the bucks for a good set-up. Good air circulation and lights, ferts, etc. is all you really need. I'll never have a CO2 setup. I grow fine without it. just my 2 cents.

Now breeders and commercial ops. would benefit from a good CO2 set-up, but then they are growing for Max. yeild for Max. bux.

Thanks For Sortin That Mutt
Ill Live And Learn With These For Now
"all Of Which Are American Dreams"
Right?

For inexpensive I'd stick with the Nirvana line. You'll be happy and at 15 bucks a pack can't be beat it. Several banks sell the Nirvana seeds. IMHO.

SEAOFGREEN said:
Thanks For Sortin That Mutt
Ill Live And Learn With These For Now
"all Of Which Are American Dreams"
Right?

I like you already SEAOFGREEN! rage kicks! id give you pointers but i got none....on my first grow now....

You Know What Im Talkin About!
On My First Batch At The Mo There Doin Good
Got These Seeds For A B-day Gift
50 Euros From Sensi Seeds In Dam.
They Got A Good Grow Setup On Display In The Back Room If You Ever Get The Chance To See It

Rage definately rocks. Especially the 1st CD. Zack def knew how to get his message out in his songs.

I am growin AK-47 and IMHO, I wouldnt recommend it for a beginner like I am. The plants burn very easy, even at feedings of 1/8 strength. That is all I have grown so hope this helps a little

SEAOFGREEN said:
FORGOT TO MENTION HOW CAN I CONTROL A LEVEL OF Co2 IN THE ROOM
SITTIN THERE TALKIN TO THEM IS A BIT TOO MUCH!
DOES IT MATTER THAT MUCH IF ITS AIRED REGULARLY?

I'm starting a CO2 setup in my grow room, its not easy to do honestly but I think the benifits will outweigh the $300.00 or so it cost me to set up. If you have a really small setup co2 is prolly not worth it...just have good ventilation.

Thanx Dr Green
Ill Work On The Ventilation Side, Wanna Keep It A Simple Setup If I Can.

Dr.GreenThumb said:
I'm starting a CO2 setup in my grow room, its not easy to do honestly but I think the benifits will outweigh the $300.00 or so it cost me to set up.
I'll be very interested to hear the results from you. Will you be trying it with something you've tried without it for a comparison? From what I've read, it's supposed to make a remarkable difference. I've never even known anyone who has done it. In all these years, you're the first. Including myself, I'm met a thousand or so "I'm going to try that some day" growers, but I never got a round tuit.

Good luck to you man!

Latest posts

Back