Best Lighting for seedlings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a propagation chamber today and i'm about to buy a heating pad on amazon as well as Rapid Rooter. So, next time i will properly start the seed and wait until the seedlings are strong enough before putting them in the final pot. I just need to figure out the lighting situation. I have 2 x 600 watt but it seems it won't be enough for flowering and veg.
From what Iv'e read the wise men say.
600W per 1m2

I bought a propagation chamber today and i'm about to buy a heating pad on amazon as well as Rapid Rooter. So, next time i will properly start the seed and wait until the seedlings are strong enough before putting them in the final pot. I just need to figure out the lighting situation. I have 2 x 600 watt but it seems it won't be enough for flowering and veg.
One of these correct
Super Sprouter Propagation Station with 7 in Dome

Seedling and clones need a humidity 60-80% . Vapor pressure deficit is something to a do a little research on . Also LED lighting room temps should be a little higher , 82-85 degrees

Latest posts

Back