Best lights to use now......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nahhhh like I said.... This is purely a hobby for me.... I dont even partake on a normal bassis. I am looking to play with one plant and keep poon in reserve...I did this before.... I was REALLY good at it LOL...I just need a hobby and i dont like tomatoes LOL
I really like the SF 1000 you can grow more than one plant under it but you don't have too. They have a 600 watts too. It is like plug and play, very easy.

71rX38S345L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Guess I am old fashioned. Been using the same Cool Tubes for the last 15 years. Perfect for a tent.
I have one of these in 8 inch size, fixture part is larger, more square and fills up a 4x4. I use it with 600 watt hortilux hps, or two Mars Hydro SP 3000 lights and remove the hps and cool tube.

Bubba

Someone was saying (I don’t remember who sorry) that they had recently purchased side lights that magnetic held in place by a magnet strip outside your tent so you can have lighting horizontally under your plants or around the sides of them. Does anyone remember a recent post about this? I think it was a new user or one I hadn’t seen before

Someone was saying (I don’t remember who sorry) that they had recently purchased side lights that magnetic held in place by a magnet strip outside your tent so you can have lighting horizontally under your plants or around the sides of them. Does anyone remember a recent post about this? I think it was a new user or one I hadn’t seen before
I think it is as tdub

Hey Old fogey.... I think I remember you LOL.... Yea I am not a fan of the Bluyrple lights.... I alwayaws vegged under the 65k LIGHT and flowerd under 4Kish..... numbers off... its been a while... like i have said.... II neeedd a hobby
I am a hobbyist as well. I grow now more for my entertainment than for smoke. Personally, if I were you, I would use what you had success with in the past. For you HPS fixtures, they have a new type of bulb called CMH(I think they are interchangeable on newer fixtures but maybe not on old ones). The spectrum is good for veg thru flower. I think I have read they run a bit cooler too. CMH=Ceramic Metal Halide. I think a member here uses those bulbs and gets some serious frosty buds.

Latest posts

Back