Best munchie food

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey man, I just tried two bags of them Ritz chips. Man, those things make me thirsty as hell.

Freakin drank four VO7's tryin to wash em down.

I think I'm gettin a buzz.

I've got another bag of them somewhere...

Edit: No, wait, a burger. with cheese. and lettuce and pickles and tomatoes and onion and kimchee, (hey don't knock it, it's really good).

No, no,......maybe a grilled cheese sandwich......with the pickles.

Maybe a salad too. I can use the tomatoes and..no, takes too damn long.

Screw that.

Gotta cook that burger.....Screw that.

Ok, where the hell is that last bag of chips....

Never mind. I'm gonna have a couple more VO7's and I'm good.

A few more bowls and I'm really, really good.

a banna mutha ******* split wit cherry all over it damn im stoned i thinkk ill eat 1 now

indochoker said:
a banna mutha ******* split wit cherry all over it damn im stoned i thinkk ill eat 1 now
Me too. No, I mean I'm stoned too. I already ate at a food fight man.

They had good shit man.

How about a banna mutha ******* split wit carmel syrp? All over it. And cherries. Those ones that are sliced in half.

Yeah, and maybe a couple of cheese burgers with everything.

And fries.

Hey, HEY...That's large fries man.

HEY.. The biggest ones you got man.

You got apple pie?

Fuckin MickeyD's got it.

Ok, Ok, the freakin turny thing is broke...fine. No pie.

You still got shakes?

Big Mac, FF, and a vanilla milkshake. hell yeah.

the best household food to eat while high is any kind of chocolate or candy, it just tastes soo good and u have that sweet aftertaste in ur mouth for like 30 minutes
and the best food to go out n get is Wendys, them chicken nuggets are bangin

On a cold canadian winter night theres nothing better than a hot cup of timmies hot coco and a 3-pape

In the summer chillin in pool nothing beats an ice cold corona with nachoes and cheese

but any times good for reeses peices

i used to go to 7-11 and used the cheese machine for munchos and doritos,they treid to charge me extra ,i said **** that threw the original money and left.used to dothe same thing buying ciggs ,when they treid to id me.

truthxpride said:
Steak. That's all i have to say. And lots of it.
I'm a steak lover too. Porterhouse is my absolute favorite. Grilled using hickory chips to medium rare with the outside seared. Some sauteed onions and mushrooms on it. A1 bold smeared over it and lots of cracked pepper.

Slam a big ass baked spud next to it with some butter and sour cream on it.

Some Broccoli and Cauliflower with Cheddar cheese melted into it.

And a tall glass of ice cold milk.

Oh man, hurt me.

Buffalo Wings.

The hotter the better. AAaaahhh...buffalo wings, food of the gods.

Stoney Bud said:
I'm a steak lover too. Porterhouse is my absolute favorite. Grilled using hickory chips to medium rare with the outside seared. Some sauteed onions and mushrooms on it. A1 bold smeared over it and lots of cracked pepper.

Slam a big ass baked spud next to it with some butter and sour cream on it.

Some Broccoli and Cauliflower with Cheddar cheese melted into it.

And a tall glass of ice cold milk.

Oh man, hurt me.

Yesss! Porterhouse came quite easy to me at one time in my life. I had the pleasure to live in Nebraska for about 8 months. I lived in a little town called St. Paul and the big labor job in town was working at the Conagra meat packing plant.

My girlfriend and i like going out to eat a lot and we usually gain our stomachs before we go in and just chow down. I usually go rare with a tough juicy exterior. Worcestershire sauce, couple dashes of pepper and salt.

I can't even handle this thread anymore. I'm officially starving for steak.

[EDIT]: STEAK TIPS!!!!

Heinous Anus said:
Buffalo Wings.

The hotter the better. AAaaahhh...buffalo wings, food of the gods.

Oh hell, yeah. That or a philly cheese steak with extra peppers and mushrooms.

oh yea phillys are the best ,extra cheese mushrooms ,lettuce maynaise ,buffalo wings are bangin too.i eat ,the one, at pizza hut or dominos,delicouse ranch and blue cheese

Latest posts

Back