Best munchie food

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanna know something good to try? A peanut butter, jelly and frito chips sandwich. Love that sweet, salty crunch!

Xtra Hot Wings or Baby Back Ribs. :D

Brown sugar & cinnamon poptarts were sure good this morning. :)

Starbucks Double Shot

Steak is great, but only if they don't serve lobster
Fried calamari in marinara
Homemade chili mixed with white rice
Any kind of pasta
Mango, watermelon, pineapple
brussel sprouts

And NY cheesecake

i once on a dare, had a pepperoni slice with chocolate pudding on it...believe it or not, it's pretty good. m&ms, and cookie crisp. and chicken nuggets!

Friday Night Sushi!

3 grilled Giant Scallops w/mixed grilled veggies)
4 pieces of Ikura Gunkanzushi (Rice with Salmon eggs on top and wrapped in seaweed. The eggs are marinated in sake and soy sauce)
4 pieces of unagi (rice topped w/smoked eel and a sweet sauce)
2 pieces of maguro (raw Tuna on rice)
2 pieces of hata (raw Grouper on rice)
2 pieces of saba (raw Mackerel on rice)
2 pieces of ma-dai (raw Red Snapper on rice)
2 sections of Spicy tuna roll
2 sections of Dynamite roll
1 small piece of Broiled Duck
1 of each type of cooked shrimp (4 kinds)
Enough Kimchi to put some on each bite
1 large bottle of Cold Sake

Man, this is the night! At 6:30pm, I'll be sitting down to eat all of this for only $35.

YUM!

Old Lady is making Roast chicken and rice pilaf. Smell it right now. mmmm.

Hey stoney..you're gonna turn into a fish man. All you eat is sushi. :p

Mutt said:
Hey stoney..you're gonna turn into a fish man. All you eat is sushi. :p
Man! What a way to go! Hey, I love Roast Chicken....I'm followin my nose to your house!

I don't know man, I'd prolly take one of each off that menu of yours. ;)

im grubbin out on some buffalo/ranch doritoes w ranch dressing..... drinkin a cold corona.

I gotta go with a nice takeout, either a Lamb Kebab with burger sauce (that beige colour stuff) not sure whats its really made of. Or if have the money handy, some chinese food. Shredded chillie beef with some chips. And for drink it had to be my favorite Dr Pepper, what the worst that can happen? Apart from a massive coronary.....

Krehm-Bruh-lay......cold pizza.....dorritos....onion rings with massive ketchup.....bean and cheese borrito- hold the onion- add sour cream....nacho belle grande....egg mcmuffin...bisuit one.....pintos and cheese.....terriyaki bowl.....bbq chicken......raspberry and chocolate swirl icecream...

*bump* for my fellow insomniacs.

where i live you get shish-kebab on every corner, with real french fries (as in cut from potatoes in the restaurant) and i love getting all kinds of dips (love dipping when i'm stoned!). crepes are also really popular, my fav is nutella, walnut and banana, **** yeah!!! smoking is dangerous that way (cause being fat is pretty much illegal in europe), so i usually eat b4hand so i don't get hungry after and sometimes I just let myself stay hungry and do yoga while high, brings me closer to the Gods in a spiritual sense. other times i just say **** it, and you'll find me on the bbq cooking steaks at 3am :D

vitocorleone said:
Krehm-Bruh-lay......cold pizza.....dorritos....onion rings with massive ketchup.....bean and cheese borrito- hold the onion- add sour cream....nacho belle grande....egg mcmuffin...bisuit one.....pintos and cheese.....terriyaki bowl.....bbq chicken......raspberry and chocolate swirl icecream...

Holy Crap Vito! I hope you have a good suppy of Beano man!

pizza, beans, nachos, eggs, pintos....

I'm betting your fun to be around in the morning...OMG!

B sleepin with a gas mask on...covers would be burpin and stuff...

Hhahahaahaha, I'm killin me!

Throw some beer into that and you'd be a WMD.

LOL. This post first made me hungry, then made me sad, then it gave me heartburn!!!!!!

this post is almost a year old ,,,,,must be a holiday thing ,,,,,stuffin our faces ,,happy holidays everyone ,,,p,l,r

in short.....EVERYTHING......cause after a good blaze , i would eat everything thats been mentioned!:D :rofl:

i dont know about some of your off the wall peanut butter and jelly hookups you got going on, but i love peanut butter on waffles so maybe i should try them.

Latest posts

Back