Best munchie food

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anything sweet...cake cookies or rice crispy treats...on the other hand bologna sandwitches are good, with wonder bread and extra mayo

1 Blender 1 coffee crisps 1 bananna and 1 twix bit of milk and away you go. Be advised the twix may leave some of it's sweet unforgetable goooo on the blades and is hard to get off. For greater pleasure add vanilla ice cream.

FP:cool:

[/FONT]

newgreenthumb said:
nacho's or anything loaded with cheese! :)

you know what's so good? loaded jacket potatoes, pints of beer and a rock band playing at the local bar. a few joints and I've turned into a pool shark. you can take the girl outta canada, but you'll never take the canada outta the girl.:cool:

frank peterson, watch out 'cause i'm coming over. that sounds pretty damn good!!!!:aok:

you know if you start reading this thread from page 1 by the time you get to the end your gonna get hungry and make something. Second time reviewing this post 1st time reviewed went and made the FP special and went on to write about it. this time 2 turkey sandwhiches with a litre of chocolate milk set a level of lazyness only a hippo could describe. Something in turkey activates the lazyness....does anyone else find this? 90 - 100 % of the time turkey causes lazyness and satisfaction.

Alright kids here is the Ultima in "high" food menu
Mournin: Sasuage McGriddle
Lunch:Arbys Roast Beef
Dinner:Anything Taco Bell =)
Desert: BoBarry Bisciuts from Bojangles

frankpeterson said:
2 turkey sandwhiches with a litre of chocolate milk set a level of lazyness only a hippo could describe. Something in turkey activates the lazyness....does anyone else find this? 90 - 100 % of the time turkey causes lazyness and satisfaction.

Hahahaahahahaha, you're killin me! THAT'S funny man!

ROTFL !!!!!!!

I have an addiction to eggnog, no booze, just the nog. One joint, one half gallon of nog....Stoney sleeps in chair!

just had a good idea. freeze the nog and make slushies!

a good remedy for the pasties, dontyathink? :D

oh man, you got me remembering christmas with the egg nog talk and all that. my friends and I used to get stoned, watch the south park episode with mr. hanky the christmas poo and drink those orange dream slushies all day log. we had that episode on repeat and would sing along. :D

orange dream people. you get it at the liquor store, it's a vodka mix that's blended with ice. tastes like creamsicles. just add it to the blender, with tons of extra vodka and damn, you got a $*%&$* party going on!

I've put peanut butter with raisins and a lil bit of brown sugar on a tortilla, and roll it up like a burrito. wicked good. Also, chex mix and I agree with the ritz crackers man. That sounds WICKED good.

Frozen Thin Mints

cold lasagna

lots of cold brew ice tea as it....no girly additives like sugar, lemon, love...

frankpeterson said:
you know if you start reading this thread from page 1 by the time you get to the end your gonna get hungry and make something. Second time reviewing this post 1st time reviewed went and made the FP special and went on to write about it. this time 2 turkey sandwhiches with a litre of chocolate milk set a level of lazyness only a hippo could describe. Something in turkey activates the lazyness....does anyone else find this? 90 - 100 % of the time turkey causes lazyness and satisfaction.

I think its the L-tryptophan, althought that might be a myth.

frankpeterson said:
1 Blender 1 coffee crisps 1 bananna and 1 twix bit of milk and away you go. Be advised the twix may leave some of it's sweet unforgetable goooo on the blades and is hard to get off. For greater pleasure add vanilla ice cream.

[/font]

That sounds good, but what's a 'coffee crisp'??

Cocco Puffs in Chocolate Milk, topped with whipped cream. Great stomer food! Kool-aide for drink any flavor of this stoner juice works well!

frankpeterson said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You crack me up Frank. I definately agree with NewGreenThumb...Doritos with Frito Lay Mild Cheddar cheese dip is awesome.

mexican pizza, ranch, english muffins, 1/2 pound hershey bar, beer, sierra mist, weed, choco taco and chicken quasadilla. guac and sour cream......and...lets just stop now or this will take a whole page.

anything really sweet if not some cereal or some pb&j sandwiches that's for the morning though for lunch or dinner anything sweet again and then some fast food so i can fill up right and about that turkey lol when it comes to that for some reason it does have a lazyness effect :p

Latest posts

Back