Best munchie food

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBQ Chicken Wings and Homemade French Fries and a Rootbeer Float

Deer Jerkey. and oats & honey granola bars....

and yes, i just cleaned out my bag from deer season, to get ready for turkey season.

hell yes, i like your style clanchattan but add some v-8 splash and you've got a sure thing.

I fresh bowl of cheerios with cold milk and sugar. mmm

Mutt said:
I am sittin around baked and bored,just ate an eggo w/ syrup, and thought what the hell and ask..
whats some of your favorite munchie foods?

try some toaster eggos with some cake frosting some time. i dig eggo waffles lol

the things i may not be able to live without:
SMORZ Cereal
BBQ Chicken Hot Pockets
BBQ Chix with carmalized onions pizza
Hot wings xtra crispy
well prepared gereral tzos chix...not that **** from chinese take out but nice stuff from a sit down chinese place...nice a crispy

French bread pizzas (and I got my eye on a box of cheeze it crackers )

I am so baked.....

man, I don't know if it can get mcuh better than the Haagen- Dazs chocolate peanut butter ice cream, dang, shivering now tho...

I have to go for peanut M&Ms or Doritos(Nach0) and Chocolate milk. Sounds nasty but oh so good

Fried chicken, Boneless skinless, fried in a cast iron pan, not deep fried, and hand cut french fries. And a tall glass of ice cold milk.

Oreo's Double Fudge if I can find'em! 1/2 gal real milk, works for me

im normally not a munchie type person unless provoked like i am everytime i read this after a good buzz lol.

damn , by reading this when your not high you get extra hungry , i feel like eating , but if some1 pass me a jay i will smoke instead of the food lol , but i wwould need a sodaa

Cookie crisp cereal, spanish queen olives (with the pits), grilled cheese with tomato soup is the funk. Lasagna.........EVERYTHING tastes better with a buzz.

Right now I'm making my red sauce for baked zitti. Friends are coming over tonight for a good ole' fashion smoke an' joke. So I'm making a baked zitti, home made garlic bread, and hot and sweet Italian sausages. A friend who just came back from Rome is bringing some wine. After dinner we'll have coffee ice-cream, Annisette, capachino, and of course, more smoke. It's gonna be a good night!:D Wish i could invite you all, but alas.....

chocolate moose trax ice cream (little p-nut buttr cups and chunky fudge stripes in choc/icecream) with choco syrup/ strawberry topping and nuts. or for a more spicey munch, hint of lime tostitos with a fresh guacomole dip and a BIG glass of sweet iced tea.

Latest posts

Back