Best munchie food

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rebelwithoutacause said:
2 crunchwrap supremes and cheerwine
Cheerwine is the best drink ever created! Im bout to go get some haha.

Wow, great thread, and I just read every post hoping for some ideas. I cant believe nobody mentioned Mexican food. That stuff was invented by stoned beaners. I did see someone mention Tommy's burgers, and if you don't know, they are the best stony burgers in the world. Everything they sell has chili on it, it's insane! Someone also metioned chiken and waffles and to that I say RIGHTEUS! In L.A there is a place called Jake's Chicken and Waffles, hit that place up after a Laker game and you will be face to face with the tallest people youve ever seen in one place. If you smoke a smelly joint out front, chances are you will you'll be sharing that hoot with Carmello Anthony.:cool:

GanjaGuru said:
Hick, I'm trying to decypher your post.
By tort do you mean tortilla?
And by PBJ do you mean peanut butter & jelly?
If your putting peanut butter and jelly on a tortilla I'm afraid I'm going to have to report you to Homeland Security.

Hey. it beats the depths Ive sunk to...smearing Betty Crocker chocolate frosting on stale saltines with my finger...man, that's LOW.

Lass

Panang Curry (***hot) over jamine rice...sooooo gooood...baked or not...

chocolate covered pritzels or a brownie that has been warmed in the microwave then topped with icecream

pink hostess snowballs, lots of them.

strawberry crush in the glass bottles.

and finish with frozen reeses pieces.

can't even comprehend it until you just do it.

I've been experimenting with casadias, I'm loving boneless skinless chcken with my own salsa and multiple cheesses.
Everyonewho comes over asks "where did you get this recipe"?
No recipe, I just experiment with whats on hand.
Munchies turn a cook into a chef!

Make a peanut butter sandwhich (jelly optional), take Nacho Cheese Doritos and place them in the middle, press the two pieces of bread together until the chips crunch, enjoy....If you are high you are going to want a HUGE drink, cotton mouth and peanut butter don't mix. The cool thing is it takes me like 45 minutes to eat the sandwhich because of the cottonmouth, so it feels like I'm eating a ton when I am really not...great munchy food that doesn't get you fat even though you feel like you are stuffing your face...perfect.

nvthis said:
Ice cream rules, hands down. But a bowl of plain potato chips and peanut m&m's works in a pinch;)

YES, the salty and sweet combo is GREAT! I do the same thing with Sour Cream&Onion potato chips plus anything chocolate

Latest posts

Back