Best munchie food

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AddicteD2daHerb said:
anything really sweet if not some cereal or some pb&j sandwiches that's for the morning though for lunch or dinner anything sweet again and then some fast food so i can fill up right and about that turkey lol when it comes to that for some reason it does have a lazyness effect :p

haha turkey with pot, someone loves the low's :D

a xxxxx box of golden grahams with hersheys choc syrup

The local pizza parlor. Large Pepperoni $4.99 plus tax total of $5.40 the best pizza in town. CHEAP AND GOOD

StickyIcky420

chocolate covered pretzels (Flipz or Utz), m&ms, brownies, pizza from a real pizzeria, i hate dominoes or papa johns gross

I agree with all of the above lol plus some home made rice crispy treats with extra butter and marshmellows,,after i made this post i went and read the outher pages im glad to see some fellow home made rice crispy treats eaters lol i can eat the hole pan of them man and want more ,,as im shure u no what im talkin about

OK sounds crazy but is awesome

bread
nutella
captain crunch
so take the bread and toast it if u want put the nutella on it and then put captain crunch on the nutella and it is orgasmic.:hubba:

crackers and cheese. and ready salted crisps. and maybe some pickle.
come to think off it , most food tastes like heaven when mashed up !
dont you agree. ...well i suppose not all food, sprouts or a plate of cabbage wouldnt be nice at all....yuk!....no its gotta be some sort of goodies.

A peanut butter and (strawberry) jelly sandwich on wheat bread, with fritos chips tucked nicely inside. :p

Cincinnati Chili...... If you have to ask, you never been to the nati LOL

cheese puffs! or almost any cereal with soy milk!

PBJ on large whole wheat bread. Adams Crunchy peanut butter 1" thick, smuckers strawberry jam 1" thick. 1 very large glass of ice cold milk.
OR
A Flying pie pizza, Miss Piggy style with the thick crust and extra garlic and spices and a phat micro brew.

grapefruit and carrot sticks and about 6 Heineken's...sweets are bad for you.
the beer helps to soothe my alcoholic tendencies

Grilled cheese with mayo on the outside instead of butter.

It's very important what you get, and hopefully before you hit high. I like to go to the shop and get everything at least once. It usually takes a long time when I'm high so I prepare in advance.

Latest posts

Back