Best Place To Buy BHO Extractor??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are hundreds of them listed on eBay if you're an eBay person.

Try to use butane that has been filtered, I use triple filtered butane , that is the best I can find here.

I have never made it but if and when I do it will be with glass. jmo

for sure hackerman done it before with some other growers i used 2 know just 1st time by myself always do it outside and no joint or cig in ur hand lol its ver explosive i know lol

nice bud how much is that and whats ur yeild like per oz of bud or oz of bud trim

My stainless tubes run 12oz's at a time...amount will always vary with quality of trim,
I make my extractors with stands and can holders...too much holding that frozen steel while blowing the butane inspired that!

View attachment image.jpg

wow incredible any tips bud

Use only popcorn nugs and the frosty trim...no leaf or stem...with that being said, I grow plants for my extracts, so the bud, popcorn buds & sugar trim from those plants are what I use, fully dried and cured as if it was for smoking...that's about it...also I like to break it down prior to packing in the tube...I mean break it down as if to twist one...

Latest posts

Back