Best portable dry herb vaporizer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like vaporizers are highly efficient, a little herb goes a long way.
This brings me to a question I've been wondering. My DaVinci has a 1/2 gram oven and an 8 minute session length. I usually use it for the 8 minutes, and set it aside until next time when I use the same 1/2 gram for another session. But I started wondering if most people would just replace it each time. Ya'll with dry herb vapes, do you replace it after each session?

This brings me to a question I've been wondering. My DaVinci has a 1/2 gram oven and an 8 minute session length. I usually use it for the 8 minutes, and set it aside until next time when I use the same 1/2 gram for another session. But I started wondering if most people would just replace it each time. Ya'll with dry herb vapes, do you replace it after each session?
That's old tech and pure conduction so run it till the vapor stops or you can't take the taste.

How do you like to vape?
A hit or two or session mode?

I go through the whole 8 minute session... hitting probably once a minute or so.
Sounds like a mighty for portable it is very easy to use and produces decent quality vapor.
Plug in at home......get one of those zeals for the win.
Wife still loves our volcano but uses a injector on the couch.
IMG_20230704_084543_3.jpg

Ssv da buddha are solid vapes and not too pricey if you want a whip.
IMG_20230704_084535_2.jpg

Some portables we don't use much.
Don't get me started on log vapes I went a little crazy for those sexy bitches.

Sounds like a mighty for portable it is very easy to use and produces decent quality vapor.
Plug in at home......get one of those zeals for the win.
Wife still loves our volcano but uses a injector on the couch.
View attachment 332952
Ssv da buddha are solid vapes and not too pricey if you want a whip.View attachment 332953
Some portables we don't use much.
Don't get me started on log vapes I went a little crazy for those sexy bitches.
I see y’all got a whole collection of them there don’t ya wow

IMG_20230704_132848_0.jpg
IMG_20230704_132337_3.jpg

The yellow unit is for oils.
The other two are our portable herb units.
They run off ecig mods and home made coils.
Fantastic vaping experience far superior to anything else I have tried.

Latest posts

Back