• If you cannot log in please check out this thread After Upgrade Notes. or use the Contact Us at the bottom right corner of the main forum page.
Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Best portable dry herb vaporizer

AladinSane

Reaction score
Another thing that makes the Solo II better is that the glass mouthpiece does not fall out.

Reactions: zem

kushgroove

Reaction score
dude thats a **** ton of vapes you own

I own 40 or 50 vaporizers and there are several different classifications. And, they all serve somewhat different needs.

Overall, for portability, price, performance and great customer service I would recommend the Fury2 by HealthyRips.com.

If you wanted something a little bigger, the Fierce by the same company will be out later this month.

If you can afford it, the Mighty and the Crafty by Storz and Bikel are very nice.

Dry herb vapes have come a long way. I would stay away from old technology and off-brands.

If you are in the US, check out puffitup.com. They have a decent selection. You can review prices and features. And, if you decide to buy one, PUFFEDUP is good for 15% off many brands (but not all).

I have become very familiar with vaping in the past year and have purchased about a grand worth of vapes to find the right ones.

For super-portablilty, butane vapes like the VapCap and the Vaponic arepretty neat. Totally different game than battery powered vapes.

Dosing capsules, WPA (bong adapters) long stems, short stems, etc. Lots of options. Please feel free to ask questions. I'm no expert but I have a lot of recent experience.

I have cut my consumption just about in half since I have started vaping. I still smoke some but I'm about 50/50 now.

Welcome to the world of non-combustion

Aksarben

Reaction score
Last edited:

AladinSane

Reaction score
Read some very nice things about the Crafty+ by Storz & Bickel. Uses a hybrid of convection and conduction heating and supposed to be a better "draw" than one might find on the PA 3, or others like it. Has anyone had a chance to try this one, or know of someone using it?
link to Leafly article: https://www.leafly.com/news/strains...ail_news&utm_campaign=Newsletter_05022020_Sat
By PA 3, are you referring to the PAX 3 ? If so, I bought one after using a friends. Ended up not liking it as well as my Solo II, gave it to my son.

Aksarben

Reaction score
Yes, that would be the PAX 3. Typo. I get along withe the PAX 3 ok, but really don't like the light draws one takes from it. I was wondering if the drawing of "smoke" aka vapor would be a bit easier and more normal with the Crafty+.

AladinSane

Reaction score
Do not know anything about the "Crafty" or have any friends using one. I have 4 Arizer models and all work real good. Have watched videos comparing the PAX 3 and the SOLO II and they liked the PAX 3 better. After using both my vote goes to the SOLO II. For what it's worth, that's my opinion.