Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Best portable dry herb vaporizer

ROSTERMAN

I'm The Bad Man Mother Warned You About.
Reaction score
I use an Arizer Extreme Q at home to vape my flowers and my lungs that me everyday. And I agree you use one h#ll of a lot less flower to vape...
I have a Q also but I have a solo too, mini Q travel pocket version
I Love it at night, I load about 5 pipelets up before turning in and go.
I vaped one tube approx every 2 hrs through the night (helps with pain and sleep)
The Solo is awesome once you dial in the temps you like. I like 345-385 F for nice mellow ride.
Oh yes it does seem like I now have a never ending supply of weed since I stopped rolling jays and began using my Vape.

Alabaster

Original Michigangster
Reaction score
I've had my Volcano since 2006. I really don't use it all that much. I notice that it has a much more active buzz than burning a joint. I also noticed that it seems to cause me issues with my asthma. I don't know if anyone else has noticed this.

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
I use to have the Extreme. I personal never cared for vapping. But its cool.

ROSTERMAN

I'm The Bad Man Mother Warned You About.
Reaction score
Love my Solo II. Will vape hash real good, but you have to turn it up to 400 degrees.
I have a solo 2 never tried hash does it do solid pieces or just the keefed hash bits

BigJer

BigJer
Reaction score
I got one to but I don't know enough delinquents like me to show me what to expect. I get a better high from it but very little smoke and I guess when the pot looks like tobacco leaf it's done? Don't care for the taste however.

Vegas Kid

Reaction score
Vapir NO2 and a Pax 2. Vapir gave up the battery but works well as a plugin desk top

yooper420

AladinSane
Reaction score
The Arizer Solo II is the best vape out there, IMHO. Do not waste your money on anything else.

Latest posts