Best portable dry herb vaporizer

Wheresjerry

Reaction score
Pax3 all the way! I’ve had all three of their models and the 3 is by far the best. Great quality, service if needed and ten year warranty to boot. Vapes great! 💨😵💫

Eyeball Kid

Reaction score
When you light a joint or a bowl you burn off some THC that is not inhaled.
A Doctor told me years ago that vaping is a more efficient way to consume my medicine (THC) than smoking it.
In theory you should use less cannabis for the same high because of this.
Yes. In theory. I've heard the theory, but I find that vaping uses more pot than smoking, and the effect of the vaping is slower, but hits just as strongly. I don't have to worry much about "wasting" pot, as I grow my own and have the stuff coming out of my ears. This contrasts with the years when pot was illegal and I scraped every possible crumb out of the cracks in the couch to save money. As for vaping, I've always had a question about it. I don't know how many "sessions" I can get out of one load of pot in the chamber. I usually go to about 2 and reload. I'm not sure that I'm using all of the THC available, but then again, I'm not running out any time soon. I grow two-hit dope, so when I smoke it with a bubbler or a joint, I can't go any further than 3-4 draws and I'm finished. But I don't know how to tell when the THC is depleted with a vape. Oh.. I've purchased about 6 kinds of vapes since I started using them, and I find that the most economical and convenient is the HIT vape by Yocan. It cost about 60 bucks, has a timer, a temp control function, a somewhat large chamber, and battery gauge. Other units with similar perks cost a lot more.

Hippie420

Reaction score
That last one Yoop bought was the sweetest one I ever used. Personally, I'm an analog guy. I prefer a brass bowl for hash or weed.

Grow Package

Reaction score
Do you sell these too

Latest posts