Best portable dry herb vaporizer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks I just ordered one too after looking it up and watching a couple videos. I’ve been using the volcano on occasion lately and love how my weed tastes and the smoothness of the smoke. The whole bag thing tho gives a medical feel to the whole experience and the portability of this seems interesting. I’m hoping that it hits like the volcano does that it wont make me cough like the cigarette vapes do.

Did you get yours today? Mine came in the mail. I haven’t tried it yet but did open the beautiful box. Let me know what you think once you try it… ✌️
Haha I sure did! I have not used it yet. Have a bunch of herb drying so prob in a few days

630B878D-5B77-44FC-984F-E83860E613C4.jpeg

Let me know how you like it! I’ve never used one so I have no idea what to expect.
I have the volcano and it is really nice. I love the way the weed taste but don’t like the big ole bag so much and neither does Mr Subbie. but I will take a solo trip sucking down a couple bags while he cuts the grass 😜. It doesn’t make me cough like a vape pen and maybe even less than a joint or pipe but don’t say that to loud we love our marleys.

ill check in with you when I try it and you do too.

I don't know if anyone's mentioned it but my husband and I are fans of our Davinci ICQ's. I bought him one for a gift and .. I mean it was a self serving gift because we both began using it exclusively. Fast forward two months and we bought a second one so we can each have our own. We love it. I wish they had a referral program because I've gotten several friends to buy one too.

I have a Firefly 2 that I used for 2 years. It just wasn't "consistent" enough for me and using it was like pulling a bowling ball through a straw. I did a lot of research and decided on the Crafty+ and it was just what I was looking for. You do 3-4 at 358 then hit the booster for the last one. Each draw is consistent so it's the same every time. Battery life is terrible, due to their incredible heating process, but it's a good tradeoff and keeps the price down compared to the Mighty. One bowl does me for the day

Can you smoke it in a elevator?
I was once in an elevator with George Hamilton and while he looked burned and leathery...no smoke

But no you use the Crafty+ in an elevator and everyone will know. It emits a perfect stream of vapor each time that looks like smoke with no cannabis smell

Last edited:
When you light a joint or a bowl you burn off some THC that is not inhaled.
A Doctor told me years ago that vaping is a more efficient way to consume my medicine (THC) than smoking it.
In theory you should use less cannabis for the same high because of this.
You are correct!

I have a ridiculous number of vaporizers if anyone has any specific questions about any particular models.
Kind of went a little crazy with it for a few years.
🙀

Latest posts

Back