Best portable dry herb vaporizer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude thats a shit ton of vapes you own

I own 40 or 50 vaporizers and there are several different classifications. And, they all serve somewhat different needs.

Overall, for portability, price, performance and great customer service I would recommend the Fury2 by HealthyRips.com.

If you wanted something a little bigger, the Fierce by the same company will be out later this month.

If you can afford it, the Mighty and the Crafty by Storz and Bikel are very nice.

Dry herb vapes have come a long way. I would stay away from old technology and off-brands.

If you are in the US, check out puffitup.com. They have a decent selection. You can review prices and features. And, if you decide to buy one, PUFFEDUP is good for 15% off many brands (but not all).

I have become very familiar with vaping in the past year and have purchased about a grand worth of vapes to find the right ones.

For super-portablilty, butane vapes like the VapCap and the Vaponic arepretty neat. Totally different game than battery powered vapes.

Dosing capsules, WPA (bong adapters) long stems, short stems, etc. Lots of options. Please feel free to ask questions. I'm no expert but I have a lot of recent experience.

I have cut my consumption just about in half since I have started vaping. I still smoke some but I'm about 50/50 now.

Welcome to the world of non-combustion

Last edited:
Read some very nice things about the Crafty+ by Storz & Bickel. Uses a hybrid of convection and conduction heating and supposed to be a better "draw" than one might find on the PA 3, or others like it. Has anyone had a chance to try this one, or know of someone using it?
link to Leafly article: https://www.leafly.com/news/strains...ail_news&utm_campaign=Newsletter_05022020_Sat

By PA 3, are you referring to the PAX 3 ? If so, I bought one after using a friends. Ended up not liking it as well as my Solo II, gave it to my son.

Yes, that would be the PAX 3. Typo. I get along withe the PAX 3 ok, but really don't like the light draws one takes from it. I was wondering if the drawing of "smoke" aka vapor would be a bit easier and more normal with the Crafty+.

Do not know anything about the "Crafty" or have any friends using one. I have 4 Arizer models and all work real good. Have watched videos comparing the PAX 3 and the SOLO II and they liked the PAX 3 better. After using both my vote goes to the SOLO II. For what it's worth, that's my opinion.

Storz and Bickel "Mighty" is my fav.....My Arizer Solo 2 is close, it vaporizes the herb slowly and preserves all the tasty terpenes.

I have 2 others I'd not recommend, they are average at best. (Boundless TERA V3, screwy digital interface but it is convection heat at least, not conductive)/
The XXMAXX "Starry" was my first vaporizer, not enough of a draw with this. Similar to PAX 2 and PAX3, not a fan of barely getting a hit.

Thanks.......The Solo 2 and "Mighty" vapes are as good as a doob. Hit great and the weed combusts a lot more slowly. The Solo 2 has the best taste due to its all glass stem, pure terp heaven with that one. The BOWL is inside the stem!

NEVER buy a Pax vaporizer.....overpriced garbage, doesn't hit well and clogs up, also it is conductive heat and NOT convection. Pure conductive vaporizers burn the weed continously as you hold in ur hit. The CONVECTION heated vaporizers won't!

Read some very nice things about the Crafty+ by Storz & Bickel. Uses a hybrid of convection and conduction heating and supposed to be a better "draw" than one might find on the PAX 3, or others like it. Has anyone had a chance to try this one, or know of someone using it?
link to Leafly article: Volcano creator Storz and Bickel celebrates success with the Crafty+ | Leafly
My brother has the "Crafty".....it doesn't hit as well as "The Mighty" by Storz and Bickel but its lighter and smaller. It's well made. Hits MUCH better then a Pax 2 or Pax 3 though.

I recommend the Arizer Solo 2 or Storz and Bickel "Mighty". Both hit well, good battery life and they do not destroy terpenes like a Pax can. All the flavor flav is yours.

I suggest you use CBD oil, it is not too difficult to use, I am currently using the brand called ALD🤫

ALD's AMAZE W0W V2 is a popular dry herb vaporizer, it is compact and portable, and features ceramic convection heating technology, temperature adjustment and vibration reminder function. If you look for a more affordable product, Hugo Vapor's Pathfinder V2 dry herb vaporizer is also very good.

I dont know why but i just never cared for Vaporizers. Ive smoked from several kind.
Like my glass pipe and flowers.

When you light a joint or a bowl you burn off some THC that is not inhaled.
A Doctor told me years ago that vaping is a more efficient way to consume my medicine (THC) than smoking it.
In theory you should use less cannabis for the same high because of this.
I keep reading about the advantages of vaping, but don't seem to appreciate them in real life. I've been vaping for about 3-4 years. Occasionally, I'll smoke from a joint or a bubbler. Here's what I've found:

The cannabinoid hit from smoking is a "blamo". I get all of the compounds boiling away all at once. Yeah, it's easy to get wrecked and difficult to get off the recliner. But I really don't taste the bud and it doesn't have a good aroma, and I don't appreciate the immobility that comes with smoking slam-dunk pot.

So I can now set the vape at 360 degrees and get mostly the THC that will come with a nice terpine whiff. The lower temperature assures that I will NOT get overwhelmed with "crash disease", and can remain fairly active.

I keep reading that vaping is more efficient so that less pot is used. I have NOT found this to be the case. Vaping narrows the intake of cannabinoids, depending on the temperature limit. The higher the temp, the more the various cannabinoids are boiled and released. So I consume perhaps just as much pot as I would were I smoking, and maybe more. But since I grow my own pot (under the legal limit) and the potency is fairly high, using more isn't an issue. AND I always have so much surplus that I have to give lots of it away. That makes everyone happy.

BTW, I live in a legal recreational state, and down at the corner pot store, ounces sell for $65. And the stuff is potent. So I wouldn't be hurting if I stopped growing. It's always there.

Last edited:
Medical Marijuana and Vaping are separate platforms, I Think vaping help in people to quit smoking, But marijuana Helps people in many medical ways.

Latest posts

Back