Best portable dry herb vaporizer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use an Arizer Extreme Q at home to vape my flowers and my lungs that me everyday. And I agree you use one h#ll of a lot less flower to vape...
I have a Q also but I have a solo too, mini Q travel pocket version
I Love it at night, I load about 5 pipelets up before turning in and go.
I vaped one tube approx every 2 hrs through the night (helps with pain and sleep)
The Solo is awesome once you dial in the temps you like. I like 345-385 F for nice mellow ride.
Oh yes it does seem like I now have a never ending supply of weed since I stopped rolling jays and began using my Vape.

I've had my Volcano since 2006. I really don't use it all that much. I notice that it has a much more active buzz than burning a joint. I also noticed that it seems to cause me issues with my asthma. I don't know if anyone else has noticed this.

I use to have the Extreme. I personal never cared for vapping. But its cool.

I got one to but I don't know enough delinquents like me to show me what to expect. I get a better high from it but very little smoke and I guess when the pot looks like tobacco leaf it's done? Don't care for the taste however.

Vapir NO2 and a Pax 2. Vapir gave up the battery but works well as a plugin desk top

The Arizer Solo II is the best vape out there, IMHO. Do not waste your money on anything else.

product-models-dvc.png

Old school DaVinci don't leave home without it

good:
1: many non tokers think it a radio

2: all old tokers think its a radio

3: used daily for 5? years

4: Bought because you can toke on charge

5: much secret shit thats not in the manual

6: including stash cub board

7: My buddy has gone thru 4 different vapes claiming each is the best...lol jerk!

Bad:

1: heavy and dark means it gets lost easy

2: Now old I'm worried about getting parts

3: Ve. why are you sucking your antenne

4: It can get very hot

Getting Very Rare could be a serious collectable later?

DaVinci (Classic) Vaporizer

I have a V-2 pro series 7. It's small, about 4 inches in length and 1 inch around. I like it pretty well. It's the only one I've everr had so I have no comparison.
Hi , I have the same problem, I hear it takes some getting used to using a vaporizer..any advise?

Arizer stands behind their products. My Solo II quit working after a couple years. Sent it back to be repaired and they sent me a brand new one. My original Solo still works at 8 or 9 years old.

Arizer stands behind their products. My Solo II quit working after a couple years. Sent it back to be repaired and they sent me a brand new one. My original Solo still works at 8 or 9 years old.
I wonder if they would repair mine for free the bottom feel out and the screws are broken off
Almost a design flaw , I never dropped it.
Who do I contact? Thanks Yooper

I also want to make a suggestion to them about how easily the dam thing falls over on a table top or surface where you place it down. Like a wibble-wobble that wont stand up. LOL

Several months ago my doctor recommended me using medical marijuana as I have some problems with health. The best way of using for me is a dry herb vaporizer. Now I want to find the most compact and convenient for me. I found some articles on the internet ( on Vaping Daily there are a lot of useful facts ). But I want to know the mind or experience of users. If you have what to say, I wait for your advice.
i should recomend u vaporizer because thats very benificial for health. i cant use but i listen many advantages from my friends i recommend fot that reason
  • Lung-Healthy. Recommended by many doctors as one of the safest methods for consuming cannabis, vaporizers produce a pure, clean vapor offering a more pleasant experience compared to smoking.
  • Quick Onset of Effects.
  • Cost-effective and cheap.
  • Discreet and Convenient.

I bought a Linx Gaia (my first vaporizer) but I am not happy with it. It's portable, but that is the only thing I like about it. Doesn't hold much, mouthpiece gets clogged and breaks easily, and does not hold a charge for long.
Anyone else use a Gaia, and what do you think of it?

After trying a few vaporisers I settled on the Vapium Summit.
Sturdy and reliable, it has a cleaning kit and spare parts, and will give several vapes per charging.
It has been superseded by a flashier model which I´m told isn´t as good.
´Twas ever thus.

Latest posts

Back