Best portable dry herb vaporizer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pax3 all the way! I’ve had all three of their models and the 3 is by far the best. Great quality, service if needed and ten year warranty to boot. Vapes great! 💨😵‍💫

When you light a joint or a bowl you burn off some THC that is not inhaled.
A Doctor told me years ago that vaping is a more efficient way to consume my medicine (THC) than smoking it.
In theory you should use less cannabis for the same high because of this.
Yes. In theory. I've heard the theory, but I find that vaping uses more pot than smoking, and the effect of the vaping is slower, but hits just as strongly. I don't have to worry much about "wasting" pot, as I grow my own and have the stuff coming out of my ears. This contrasts with the years when pot was illegal and I scraped every possible crumb out of the cracks in the couch to save money. As for vaping, I've always had a question about it. I don't know how many "sessions" I can get out of one load of pot in the chamber. I usually go to about 2 and reload. I'm not sure that I'm using all of the THC available, but then again, I'm not running out any time soon. I grow two-hit dope, so when I smoke it with a bubbler or a joint, I can't go any further than 3-4 draws and I'm finished. But I don't know how to tell when the THC is depleted with a vape. Oh.. I've purchased about 6 kinds of vapes since I started using them, and I find that the most economical and convenient is the HIT vape by Yocan. It cost about 60 bucks, has a timer, a temp control function, a somewhat large chamber, and battery gauge. Other units with similar perks cost a lot more.

I have bought the Dr.Dabber Switch Glow in the dark it's nice it does it all. The technology is e-nail tech.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221209_233348_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20221209_233348_Gmail.jpg
    779.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221209_233325_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20221209_233325_Gmail.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
I have a few vapes I want to sell. Am I too new to sell in the classifieds here?

I love my Pax 3. I just put my Boundless CFX back into rotation. I like it but I had to adapt a glass mouthpiece since I don't like plastic mouthpieces. THat's really the only beef I have with the Pax. Shitty rubber mouthpiece.

I have a couple e-nails to sell too. If I do a dab, I reach for my RIO. I just love that thing. Although, for ease, I have a Kandypens Oura e-nail that I love. In fact, I have 2 of them. I need to thin the herd so I am going to sell one of those.

I am thinking about a Tiny Might. I hear good things about it but, wow, almost 400 bux for a vape.???

I have a few vapes I want to sell. Am I too new to sell in the classifieds here?

I love my Pax 3. I just put my Boundless CFX back into rotation. I like it but I had to adapt a glass mouthpiece since I don't like plastic mouthpieces. THat's really the only beef I have with the Pax. Shitty rubber mouthpiece.

I have a couple e-nails to sell too. If I do a dab, I reach for my RIO. I just love that thing. Although, for ease, I have a Kandypens Oura e-nail that I love. In fact, I have 2 of them. I need to thin the herd so I am going to sell one of those.

I am thinking about a Tiny Might. I hear good things about it but, wow, almost 400 bux for a vape.???
How is the Oura? I almost bought that one.

I love it. Super easy to use and clean. Not much different than the other e-nails I have owned. I like the Crossings unit I have. They all seem pretty much the same to me. I had a Puffco Peak I didn't like. I don't dab much. I'm a joint smoker.

OK, now I have to go do a dab. LOL

Why didn't u like the puffco? I was going to order that one. Now I might have to take a closer look

I didn't like the way the mouthpiece felt. That's all. The Crossings is wider and feels more like a bong. Other than personal preference, the Puffco was fine.

I have a brand new Dr.Dabber switch limited edition GITD edition for sale. It can do dry herb,all concentrates plus u control the temp. 100f to 800f. U control the vapor density. U don't have to wait for it to heat up. Those are just a few things it does the lights are awesome Msg me I can take pics or a short video for u.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221209_233325_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20221209_233325_Gmail.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221209_233348_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20221209_233348_Gmail.jpg
    779.3 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back