Best siding

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porkchops

Reaction score
I'm building I'm greenhouse and want to have some kind of plastic siding but I want it so you can't see what's in my greenhouse ? Is there a siding that is not transparent and good for growing my babies.

I use 6mil plastic...it works well for me and you cant see whats in there while standing outsid...

When I build my permanent green house, I would like to use these.

hXXp://www.greenhousemegastore.com/product/solexx-xp-per-linear-foot/solexx-panels

I have done some research and I like the Solexx panels. One might be able to find it cheaper somewhere else, just showing what I like.:)

pollycarbonate twin wall 5/16'' thick, 10 year factory warranty, impact resistant...i got sweet deal from local dist. *tap plastics!

According to me, you can use the Vinyl siding because of, it is the most popular choice for homeowners and contractors today. They are marketed as being budget-friendly, as well as easy to install and maintain.It is the best for growing your babies. I will also used it.

Latest posts

Back