Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Best soil for auto flowers ?

Brohio

Reaction score
Hello,
Could someone suggest what type of soil for auto flower plants for outside growing ? Also, what size container is best for plant ? Thank you :vap-Bong_smoker::afroweed::

pcduck

Feed the soil, not the plant
Reaction score
FFOF & Perlite.
5 gallon

But would grow photos outside in OH. The hours of sun does not lend itself well there to optimize autos. If you're in OH.

Reaction score
I agree with duck--autos generally do best with 20 hours of light a day. Since they have a set life-time you want things to be as optimal as possible. Taller deeper pots tend to work best. I think some auto growers used tree pots which are narrower and deeper. If growing outdoors, I would also recommend going with photoperiod plants. However unless you are near the equator, this is a question for next spring, isn't it?

Brohio

Reaction score
Yes, for next spring...so for a couple beginners , with one OT grow under our belts you guys all think we should go photoperiod strains ? Thanks....glad I brought it up since we were just about to pull the trigger on the autos....

Dman1234

Reaction score
Forget the autos they are a waste of time. Go with regular strains, you will not regret it.

Latest posts