Best SPROUTING feminized seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkeytail

Reaction score
What are the best sprouting feminized seeds? I just started to grow and am having alot of badluck with Bigbang feminized seeds.Two or three seeds sprout , ,of a package of ten. They only root if i am lucky. Is there a Strong SEED that is best for beginners? Reasonable Prices is a thought too. Where can I get good prices on BULK Feminized SEEDS?​

Welcome to the forums!

Plenty of info here about everything from germination to harvest, the stickies is a wealth of knowledge that is sure to help in your success.

monkeytail said:
What are the best sprouting feminized seeds? I just started to grow and am having alot of badluck with Bigbang feminized seeds.Two or three seeds sprout , ,of a package of ten. They only root if i am lucky. Is there a Strong SEED that is best for beginners? Reasonable Prices is a thought too. Where can I get good prices on BULK Feminized SEEDS?​

Ok So , that didnt say what kind of seeds are sure to sprout..

No seeds are 100%gurantreed! It really relies on you! Read germination techs in the forums. You'd be surprised how easy it is! Take your time and research!!!!

Latest posts

Back