Best state to be a pothead?

• Thread starter Themanwithnoname
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to apply for a Medical Marijuana License in my home state of Nevada.
Since either myself or my wife is ill enough to qualify.
California may be better but, I hate California. Nice place to visit but I could not live there.

So my vote is Nevada or California for Medical reasons.
British Columbia or Oregon if I was just a toker.

Hey I've been meaning to talk to someone from nevada. Is that campaign going well there? I heard they're going for full legalization there? Is there any chance of it passing? I live in san diego, thats a 6 hour drive =) If it really were fully legal there I tihnk i would rent a shitty ass house by the ca/nv border and mail myself like a pound every now and then as needed. I know its gonna get trumped by federal law if it were to pass but a stoner can dream, cant he?

I live in Southern California. Orange County to be exact. I just heard the other day that up north in Humboldt, you're allowed to have as much as an 1/8 and you won't get busted too bad. I should move up there.

FLA!!!!

while, seeds will get you in jail.. everybody blazing down here! Its more comman then guns 1 out of 7.

nj is very good state to smoke, us being the most densly populated state in the USA, it makes it a lot easier for people to purchase. The stuff might not be the best all the time, but you always know like 10 kids who sell, or who can get it within hours, in my school my good friend just started selling, and he has been getting a O of bangings, everybodys comin back to him (including me, all together ive prolly purchased more than a half o off of him) so we always got one person selling that good shit

I live in Oregon and almost everyone I know blazes. Here it is alway easy to find, and most of the time it is real real good chronic!!!

I'd say besides for maybe BC, California. We have stores on the corner you can just walk into and buy an assortment of stuff from hash to bud to food to actual plants(assuming you have yer medical card, nudge-nudge). The city of san diego has totally stopped messing with any medical stuff at all and you can get yer card in about ten minutes/60 bucks.
Not to mention the fine specimens that are always floating around being as everyone and thier brother are growing.

weed toka said:
well im not 100% sure on that but california is not so bad on marijuana punishments for a juvenile to get caught in possession will mostl likely end up having a ticket makin u goto court and they will probably refer u to community service for an adult would probably be a few days in jail as long as u dont have 2 much on u otherwise they will think ur selling and the punishment will b considered a felony. other than that its just a low misdemeanor that u can take off ur record
Thats what I agree on I also hear california still has medical marijuana so I think they ease up on it alittle in CA.

Puerto Rico!!! there is this place that sells every drug you r looking 4 (marijane)and you just buy a fillie and sit down on a bench and smoke it lol no one cares and they have the best of everything(drugs) in the island so its great,but since PR is been crazy lately the cops now wait 4 you to come out of the place and they know you were doing drugs so they stop you 4 a check up so just dont take any of the nasty weed,they have like more then 20 diferent names 4 weed.almost all of the weeds r from a difrerent place so its the best around.its at the capital of PR "San Juan" the place is called "La Perla" right next to the Morro just incase anyone comes 4 a vacation!!!!!:p

Despite peoples efforts with the "51" movement, puerto rico is not a US state.

believe me i know ive been here 4 a very long while, but i was just messing around...

can't no one have fun:( ?????

norml has each state and the penalties listed ...I would love to move to an affordable state like nc but the laws there are fricked up ..

I've wanted to move to Asheville, NC for a while, but alas, the laws are oppresive.

I live in upstate NY and everyone here and their mother grows, and it isn't TOO often that you read about a grow operation getting busted in the papers. And you can get caught with up to an ounce and only get a fine that is something like $100 I believe. But most of the time they will just take it for themselves and let you go, as myself and many others I know have experienced.

North Carolina In The country I know over 15 people around me
that grow! and over 50 that smoke it! and my brothere has been
caught like 4 or 5 times lol with it and has only got in trouble for
it once all you have to have is lawer and you good!! My 2 cents

well Im just a bit south of "KB^ ^^^^^^^^ and let me tell you.. GA. dont mess around..if your car smells like pot..you go to jail for disorderly conduct..no shit.

FrostyNugz420 said:
where im from, in upstate NY, the leos take you stash(for themselves), make you smash any pipe or whatever that you have, and tell you not to drive around with it on you.

East Coast has Bad Cheap Bud. Pacific Northwest is the place to smoke and grow. Coppers are pretty lax in Seattle, No worries!

Latest posts

Back