Best state to live in regarding growing your own cannabis.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear you but with Colorado plates I was a target....no place to hide. Cops there think anyone from Colorado smoke's pot.... can't imagine why they think that way......

last time i was in Hutch at the prison i got pulled over after i left visitation for speeding

had to eat a gram of keef while dude was running my plates

a gram of keef in the mouth is worse than a tablespoon of peanut butter

$190 bucks in a construction zone. 44 in a 35 zone

chump bass turds

last time i was in Hutch at the prison i got pulled over after i left visitation for speeding

had to eat a gram of keef while dude was running my plates

a gram of keef in the mouth is worse than a tablespoon of peanut butter

$190 bucks in a construction zone. 44 in a 35 zone

chump bass turds
I am surprised he didn't search your car.

I need to order seeds. I guess I will go with white widows again since they are compact and easy. I'm taking a chance, but I have decided to send cash to Weedseeds Express. They advise that it is very safe and they have had no issues with it getting lost.
I have sent cash 4 times .
They always got it
Customs stopped the only one in Canada.

Hope she met God....
9B3C918B-8A77-4E9B-9768-C9547BEE7FD4.jpeg

So, the U.S. map has been good to most of us. Lots of states are making it recreationally legal to grow your own medicine.
I unfortunately do not yet live in one of those states. My fear is I will move to one of those states, and my current state will start to allow recreational use shortly after I move, and I will kick myself for not waiting.
Now, just like we all have in common, we love to grow. I would not determine which state to move to in regards to making money off growing cannabis, but I would at least like to have the option to not just grow for myself, but be compensated if I chose to do so. They say, it's not work if you love what you do, lol.
What top 2 states would you choose and why?
And, no, I have lived in the south most my life, so Texas and New Mexico are out of the question. LOL.
Arizona is laid back, I drive to Oregon with a white widow in full bloom seat belted in. No joke I went three states and not one question!!

Texas. We don't have the government's hand in our shit charging taxes and fking up the market. Just keep your mouth shut and be smart and you don't have to worry. Im 67 yrs old and have been smoking and growing weed for years. Only been in trouble for pot one time and it was my own damn fault.

Texas. We don't have the government's hand in our shit charging taxes and fking up the market. Just keep your mo uth shutand be smart and you don't have to worry. Im 67 yrs old and have been smoking and growing weed for years. Only been in trouble for pot one time and it was my own damn fault.
." Just keep your mouth shut"
That is the most smartest and best thing written .
I got screwed by my oldest friend a brother ,best mans at each others wedding over jealousy over $.
Sad...

I am still online looking at acreage for my forever home.....but it needs to be possibly near the south east, or not.....but must allow recreational grow laws. Hmmm, was looking at Virginia. Anyone stay out that way?

I’m in Virginia. I keep a low profile grow tho even if we are a legal state. We can have 4 plants here. Certain rules apply of course but I know a lot of folks that grow outside in my area and haven’t heard of any problems yet. Of course some make their own trouble…

Latest posts

Back