Best state to live in regarding growing your own cannabis.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1678897233861.png

geeeze , what the feck is the Topic here again , Social Deviance?

so far oklahoma and colorado seem to be the best place to grow weed , i would pick oklahoma because of the great cannabis climate

Why this roster. I see enough of this on the commercials these days.
Boy isn't that the truth. It really pisses me off that no matter what fking channel I'm on the damn commercials is pushing the gay shit. And they don't give a fk that kids are seeing this crap. What ever happen to the God Damn FCC and morals?

Boy isn't that the truth. It really pisses me off that no matter what fking channel I'm on the damn commercials is pushing the gay shit. And they don't give a fk that kids are seeing this crap. What ever happen to the God Damn FCC?
They shove so much crap down our throats , they figure if the stupid people see it enough times they will eventually socially accept it. Sad part is , that it is working.

Look at what the damn schools are teaching kids nowadays. It damn sure isn't Math and Science.

They shove so much crap down our throats , they figure if the stupid people see it enough times they will eventually socially accept it. Sad part is , that it is working.

I disagree

it is not working

all the left is doing is poking the bear

the idiots who promote this mental illness are a Minority!

out of the approximately 330 million peoples in America , i will wager ther are at least 250 million Americans who disagree with the leftist fascist agendas

we are in the Majority

91FF9FD9-C570-4161-A14D-A7A1DB826257.jpeg

Exactly. They push it so heavily ppl think there are a lot of sick ass gay ppl,,, but its not true. They are a very very small minority that the morons keep giving a platform too because they are after our kids.

Exactly. They push it so heavily ppl think there are a lot of sick ass gay ppl,,, but its not true. They are a very very small minority that the morons keep giving a platform too because they are after our kids.

thats because the deviants control ALL the media!

the mentally ill are now in charge of the asylum!

I disagree

it is not working

all the left is doing is poking the bear

the idiots who promote this mental illness are a Minority!

out of the approximately 330 million peoples in America , i will wager ther are at least 250 million Americans who disagree with the leftist fascist agendas

we are in the Majority

View attachment 322182
I like your dream, but you're living in a dream world.

Latest posts

Back