Best stoner storie I've heard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZshwagg

Reaction score
I was talk'n to my father in-law and he smokes with me and what not but I asked him when was his first time ever smoking weed and were he'd smoke'd at. He told me he was 18 and fighting the war against the v.c cong or Vietnam. He was say'n some guy turned him on to "thia stic", said that 2 hits got him blitzed out of his mind! that the seeds were abnormally big and that peoples joint would striat pop in there face wen they were smoking a pregnant joint. Can you imagen having ur first time smoking weed be sum bomb shit like that! he also told they would smoke out there rifels, hahahaha!

I think my favorite 'stoner story' was GanjaGuru's story about how he went up to his spot to spend time with his plants and the guy followed him. Ganja knew and camped out, because he was prepared, while the other guy had to sleep in his car freezing all night, haha. Then the guy in the car returned home to see his house had been broken into! Haha, that is an amazing story, I tell all my buddies that one since reading it. That's why I'll definitely never f with anything that will give me bad karma.

I believe that is where the term "shotgun" came from, at least involving herb, I saw some video from Vietnam and these guys were putting a pipe in the hole where the shells go in and blowing it out through the barrell. Crazy stuff.
As for my craziest story, I grew up with a seriously hippie mother and I was always a fan of Pink Floyd. I mad emy mom promise me that if they ever toured again we would go, whatever it took. When they came to play in Nashville in, I believe it was '94, we went.
I was 14 and my aunt had gotten center floor tickets, 8th row back, they were unreal. The guy that was sitting behind us was blazing up some real good hash. I had smoked some by then but not too much and had surely not tasted hash yet, he passed it aorund to all of us. Needless to say it was unreal and the hash really set it off, the giant pig looked as though it was almost going to fall on all of us, the lasers right over our heads and the incredible sound quality all melded into quite the experience. I couldn't hear right for days!

Probably the best show I've ever been too and I've been to a lot.

If I've posted this here before, please excuse me.

It was in the summer of '69. Me and 4 friends--Fred, Darryl, Bruce and Denny-- were at one of the weekly Love-Ins at Griffith Park in L.A.
We had just been listening to one band and when they finished their set we knew it'd be 20--30 minutes before the next band started, so we took a walk.
All of us had been trying to score but it was the end of the summer and, just like EVERY late summer, it was dry. So it was kind of a bummer cause we had no weed nada damn crumb.
So we go for a kind of hike on this trail. We see a log under some trees and figure we'll stop there and sit for a few minutes then mosey on back to the concert.
Just before we get to the log Darryl veers off to pee behind some bushes.
When the rest of us get to the log our eyes bugged out.
Sitting there, in the middle of the log, were 3 huge joints and 3 wooden matches!!!
It was so freaky that I smelled one of the joints--maybe they were tobacco.
Nope, it was marijuana allright. Either someone got so stoned they forgot 'em or maybe left them there as a gift.
We deciede to play a joke on Darryl.
I put the 3 joints on top of the Easy Rider-style hat I was wearing.
Darryl comes back and sits down.
So we're like godfu@kingdam I wish we had some weed.
I'm still standing and I say "wait, let's pray to the God of Marijuana."
"Go for it."
So I close my eyes , make that little tent thing with my hands people do when they pray and say "Oh most wonderful God Of Marijuana, please bless us with some of your precious bounty", put my palms up and bowed my head.
The joints fell into my hands, seemingly from the sky.
Darryl actually fell off the log.

Anyway we smoked the joints and got pretty damn high.
We finish and head back beautifully buzzed, and just as we arrive in the band area, The Youngbloods come onstage and open with Get Together.
Perfect timing for a perfect day.

P.S. We never told Darryl. Not too long after that he became a Jesus Freak and the last time I saw him he was taking off with a bunch of fellow freaks in a VW micro-bus to travel the county and save souls, and as far as I know still believes to this day the joints fell straight from heaven.

P.P.S. Many times since then--like about 20 times or so--I have left 3 joints and 3 kitchen matches on park benches or along trails, and I know Bruce has done it at least a few times as well.

now that is just damn cruel ganjaguru but made me laugh big time.

i have a friend also who is involved with the christian church movement and he is a fella who i take my hat off to he has saved lives in rio da janeiro brazil, rhuwanda and now mozambique:cool: he save lives the world over although i mock his works:( jokingly he knows i believe in what he is doing:cool: ;) mr reeves i take my hat off to you dude......YOU IS A TRUE STAR:D :cool: ;)

PKJ

Latest posts

Back