Best Strain for Fun & Head High

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow man, far out. I tripped on a cloud and fell 8 feet high. Trippy..( this is from my day, lol) Thanks Hammy.

Default Bubble Cloner - pH goes apeshit

What..?!

Apeshit is a swear? It's like the cutest word in the world. I say it to little kids all the time.

Come on. We're too far up the criminal ladder to care about some cutesy swear words.

2#It would actually be great if someone could ship me some seeds because then it would be less suspicious - not coming from the same address and all and possibly being more discretely packaged.

Right, and? Where do you see the word free?

Sorry ston-loc it's a condition MrCompletion has. He's currently medicating to help with the condition of the condition he's in. MrCompletion cannot find anywhere in the rules that says MrCompletion cannot refer to himself in third person.

No, it's cool. Kooky people like you are almost always very kind.

Though, if it were in the rules, we'd both be violators.

Tear down the system!

Back to the original thread. Sativas generally have more of a heady good time buzzy high. My recommendations would be head to the leafly.com website and check out their search by effects utilities. Mr completion frequents this site regularly for strain research. Peace.

Leafly told me to get Girl Scout Cookies.

But they're too expensive :(

Try Dr. Grinspoon, 100% sativa, nice up and at `em strain. One of my favorites.
Tangerine Dream is another good strain for doing things.
My 2 cents worth or should I say 2 strains worth.

Latest posts

Back