Best Strain for Fun & Head High

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Track

Reaction score
My sister and her friends say my White Widow gives them too much of a couchlock feel.

Can anyone recommend a more head-high, fun, recreational strain - something more for kids? And by kids, I mean 20-22 year-olds.

Okay, I've narrowed it down to three:

1.) Blue Cheese. Indica but reviews say it's a head high. Seeds are really cheap.
2.) Super Skunk. Again, Indica but with good reviews.
3.) Super Silver Haze. Sativa, finally. People say it's awesome. Twice as expensive as Blue Cheese.

MKUltra is a pretty heady, zippy, trippy high. Trainwreck is also pretty trippy, roller coaster ride but it will body slam you as well. Pineapple Chunk is a very clear headed and euphoric high that is enjoyable for doing things and getting up to do stuff.

MKUltra is a pretty heady, zippy, trippy high. Trainwreck is also pretty trippy, roller coaster ride but it will body slam you as well. Pineapple Chunk is a very clear headed and euphoric high that is enjoyable for doing things and getting up to do stuff.

I can't seem to find the first two on Seedsman and I don't really care for Pineapple.

Any experience with the ones I found?

I'm mainly looking for something you can smoke with a bunch of friends, talk about nothing and eat doritos.

Those are my customers, what can I say :D

You can ffind these and more on www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com.
You have tried the Pineapple Chunk and don't like it? or you don't like Pineapples?

Actually, I've never smoked marijuana in my life. Or anything else for that matter. I've never even had a sip of beer. I do love energy drinks, though.

But yes, I'm not a big fan of pineapple. I mean, I like them as a fruit, just like bananas but anything else that has the 'flavor' of pineapple and banana I just can't stand.

I'm not making it for myself, but still..

Also, that site you linked to does not ship to Israel.
From my research, Seedsman is the only reputable site that does, which is why I exclusively work with them.

What about the Super Silver Haze, though? Sounds awesome, no?

It would actually be great if someone could ship me some seeds because then it would be less suspicious - not coming from the same address and all and possibly being more discretely packaged.

I would do it for people if I lived in the UK.

I was thinking of taking a trip to the UK and getting some seeds but I can't leave my crop without attention for more than 3 days and plane tickets are too expensive to stay for 2 days..

You don't smoke pot???? Well that explains a lot.

I can't get over how you have no regard for the rules on this site. You swear in the titles of your posts, you ask for seeds. You are getting on my last nerve. Consider yourself on probation.

:yeahthat:
MrCompletion thinks your expectations of humanity is to high.

actually, not really.
when you delve into online marijuana forums, you'll meet some amazingly kind people. seen many freely share seeds.
..not here though, it's against our rules.

but don't think so negatively on people man, atleast not us forum stoners ;)
.. welcome to the world of online marijuana growers, i think it's gonna amaze you if you stick around ;) :D

track, from your list, i vote #3
i'll add cindy 99 to your list (i prefer apollo though) also many here like satori for reasons you request, which i've been wanting to try.

Really, where are all the Satori supporters? LMAO I have always heard on this forum so much about it being exactly what Track asked for .... heady and fun.

I am going to try it eventually. I have a couple other projects on the boards but a Satori run is definitely in my future based on everyone here. LOL

Dearest trak, as Rosebud has so clearly stated MrCompletion was referring to OPs disregard for site rules, poor use of language and then expects people, strangers for that matter to send free seeds to him in a country where it's illegal to do so.

In short MrCompletion likes humanity, but also does not understand where some people get off.

Though MrCompletion would like to take this time to thank kaotic for helping him see the light he already was wearing sunglasses in.

You don't smoke pot???? Well that explains a lot.

I can't get over how you have no regard for the rules on this site. You swear in the titles of your posts, you ask for seeds. You are getting on my last nerve. Consider yourself on probation.

Uh... what..?

I think you're confusing me with someone else..

I've never used a swear word in the title of any post.
I've never asked for seeds.. merely recommendations.

And yeah, I haven't smoked yet. So what? It's my life choice - what gives you the right to judge me?

:yeahthat:
track, from your list, i vote #3
i'll add cindy 99 to your list (i prefer apollo though) also many here like satori for reasons you request, which i've been wanting to try.

Ahh, so you agree with the Super Silver Haze. Great! I was leaning towards that one anyway :)

As for the Cindy 99.. the reviews are amazing. People say it's a good head high and no couchlock.

But then, it's really hard to tell anything from reviews. It's like reading reviews of brownies.. they're almost always going to be positive.

And hey.. the C99 is actually reasonably priced on Seedsman. Damn, I might just get both.

Really, where are all the Satori supporters? LMAO I have always heard on this forum so much about it being exactly what Track asked for .... heady and fun.

I am going to try it eventually. I have a couple other projects on the boards but a Satori run is definitely in my future based on everyone here. LOL

Can't find Satori on Seedsman. Oh well..

Dearest trak, as Rosebud has so clearly stated MrCompletion was referring to OPs disregard for site rules, poor use of language and then expects people, strangers for that matter to send free seeds to him in a country where it's illegal to do so.

In short MrCompletion likes humanity, but also does not understand where some people get off.

Though MrCompletion would like to take this time to thank kaotic for helping him see the light he already was wearing sunglasses in.

Uh.. I wasn't asking for free seeds. What gave you this idea?

Just a couple months ago, someone on this site was offering to send me a 1000w HPS bulb since mine broke and I couldn't find it here. Obviously, I wasn't going to let him do that for free.

So, why would I want free seeds? All I was saying was that if someone could buy the seeds off of any site and ship it to me, I'd pay for it. Just like when you buy something off eBay.

As for the swearing.. I mean, I do happen to use some colorful language at times, but I've never used it in my titles. I'm pretty sure Rose is referring to someone else.

:rofl: "ph goes apeshit" thread right next to this one dude. I talk like a sailor, but I also respect this place enough to follow the rules. This place is great, and people are more than willing to help people in many ways. Lets just say your first impression earned you that red under your board name. Stick around and follow the rules to participate or adios

Track

Default Bubble Cloner - pH goes apeshit

2#It would actually be great if someone could ship me some seeds because then it would be less suspicious - not coming from the same address and all and possibly being more discretely packaged.

And MrCompletion, your weird 3rd person replies need to stop too :rofl:

Sorry ston-loc it's a condition MrCompletion has. He's currently medicating to help with the condition of the condition he's in. MrCompletion cannot find anywhere in the rules that says MrCompletion cannot refer to himself in third person.

Back to the original thread. Sativas generally have more of a heady good time buzzy high. My recommendations would be head to the leafly.com website and check out their search by effects utilities. Mr completion frequents this site regularly for strain research. Peace.

LOL, Hackerman. Satori

Sorry ston-loc it's a condition MrCompletion has. He's currently medicating to help with the condition of the condition he's in. MrCompletion cannot find anywhere in the rules that says MrCompletion cannot refer to himself in third person.

Lol....Sorry I couldn't help myself.

Kenny Roger's greatest hit IMO.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ8k6fVe25k[/ame]

Latest posts

Back