Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Best Strain

cincy boy

Growing Growing...Gone
Reaction score
I got some good street shit and been growing that for a coupel years its so much better than what i bought commercial growers just dont care of the qaulity but more how much they yeild ($$$$$$$$$) me I dont sell Any more just smoke I was soo sick Of doing it to much of a hassel but i guess you could say it was worth it 200$$ every 2 3 days

Weeddog

Tokin Dog
Reaction score
i know what you mean, that extra cabbage sure does come in handy to pay the bills with. helps to upgrade grow room equip also.

Diseased Strain

Reaction score
Best I ever smoked is my uncle's G-13 he get's sent to him for his cancer. The government grow some good shit.

nobogart

Reaction score
i would have to say trainwreck followed by NL then master kush and.........

oh **** i like so many it is hard to choose!:D

Herbsparky

Staring At Shadows
Reaction score
Personal favorite of mine has to be the 'Beauty and the Beast'. Mango was another fav of mine as well as Hindu Kush. All worthy of being grown.

Lil Squirt

Reaction score
Well lots to choose from but I think my all time faves of ones I tried have been ChocoChunk! Now I alos love skunk which is popular aroind my parts....i love a sativa high;)
Now when I was a young teen I liked Panama Red, & Columbian Gold but haven't seen that strain in my area in a long time.

nobogart

Reaction score
would love to run accross some real Panama Red these days i remeber that smoke it was wonderful!

Weeddog

Tokin Dog
Reaction score
now yalls bringing back to me memories of the 70's.. ahhh,, what a nice time that was. the best weed was $35 / oz. :)

sigh..... them was the days......

brainwreck

Reaction score
my favo's: Snow White, White Rose and Angel Dust, all strains heavier than WW, i can guarantee that, but some of them are hard to find, especially the seeds. Snow White won't be a prob, but WR and AD will be moe difficult to find, haven't found much seedbanks who sell these seeds, and when they sell them, they are pretty expensive.

greetz

BeCool

Reaction score
Does the white widow produce well. Is it easy to grow? is it mold resistent and does it grow uniformly

P

pranicfever

Bringin back an old thread.....

Northern Lights is and will always be my favorite... I don't know why but it has me hooked...

White Widow is my second Favorite

Followed up only by White Russian & Hawaiian Indica

Yup... All wonderful Strains....

massproducer

Reaction score
The best i have ever smoked and grown has to be this Hash Plant from Sensi, that I am growing right now. If you like strong indica's then holy crap you will enjoy this.
Best sativa I have grown and smoked has to be Super silver Haze.
Wow, these are for experienced smokers only though. I shared a blunt mixed with both strains with one of my good friends and he was hurling for about an hour, so I dont think that he liked them. LOL

dank

Reaction score
whats goin on around here, how about acapoko gold... anybody?...

rebelwithoutacause

Reaction score
When i was in amsterdam i tried some silver haze which i thoroughly liked, very nice up buzz.

zouse1234

Reaction score
cincy boy, i have a few female seeds of the white widow how could i get them to you to try??

O

Ogof

The best strain is what I am presently smoking or growing. Anything else is just a wish.

F

flipmode

shit when its al you got youll smoke it.but streets shit is some of the best.unless you get it from from some grimme ************ in the ghetto.i been smoking street shit all my life ,diffrent strains,most good ,we all came across,that mexican shit,they need to burn that whole crop down.that shit is nasty.makes you think,damn i just wasted 20 bucks,and got a headache
Weeddog said:
so that figures round $60 usd for a quarter oz bag. bout the same price in my part of the us for street stuff. i cant bring myself to even smoke that crap any more. :)

Latest posts