Best Strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was reading about the best strain was white widow. i dont know where you guys are from, but it sounds like you are deprived of many other strains. Living in southern California, i ve seen alskan thunder****, og afghans, all kinds of blueberries, puna from punana co. Hawaii among other locally grown strains. We also get some good indicas from south of the border we call it super-mex. Ive smoked white rhino and I think ive smoked white russian, but most of those highs seem short lived. All the stuff you mention in these postings sound very commercial like your following smoking instructions from high times or some dutch or canadian tourist handbook. Also forgot to mention the Red Hair weed locally grown. Way differenet kind of high. Did i also mention their overpriced strains. Just becausethere full of crystals , have flamboyant colors, or were grown by some *** in holland or canada claiming to have invented the strain doesn't mean its worth 400 oz. you might be fooling a bunch of kids, but all that stuff don't mean ****. Weve either seen, grown, or smoked these so called new strains. I haven't even begun to mention what they have in Northern Ca. studio Growers give it up. The reason why you hide behind these .com networks is because everyone in the hood can spot marks like u.

Damn dude why do you come over here busting balls. Let me say were not deprived of any strains we just choose to grow what we want not what you want. You talk about all these strains. Do you grow them? I bet your a buyer right?

Wow! is this the only reason you came to this site just to start hating on everybody?? keep critizism to yourself, I'm sure nobody appreciated your post.

I think he's angry cuz someone sold him some oregano claiming to be white widow :fid:

LOL LOL he needs to be hit over the :hitchair: probably another little kid thats done too much reading and really dont know any better :fid: ill play the violin for him since hes so dam smart ..:rofl: thats what i think of your opinion

yeskadealaska said:
I was reading about the best strain was white widow. i dont know where you guys are from, but it sounds like you are deprived of many other strains. Living in southern California, i ve seen alskan thunder****, og afghans, all kinds of blueberries, puna from punana co. Hawaii among other locally grown strains. We also get some good indicas from south of the border we call it super-mex. Ive smoked white rhino and I think ive smoked white russian, but most of those highs seem short lived. All the stuff you mention in these postings sound very commercial like your following smoking instructions from high times or some dutch or canadian tourist handbook. Also forgot to mention the Red Hair weed locally grown. Way differenet kind of high. Did i also mention their overpriced strains. Just becausethere full of crystals , have flamboyant colors, or were grown by some *** in holland or canada claiming to have invented the strain doesn't mean its worth 400 oz. you might be fooling a bunch of kids, but all that stuff don't mean ****. Weve either seen, grown, or smoked these so called new strains. I haven't even begun to mention what they have in Northern Ca. studio Growers give it up. The reason why you hide behind these .com networks is because everyone in the hood can spot marks like u.

Not to be to offensive but this kind of crap needs to remaine in the "hood" and not be brought in to all of our peace loving lives. We are here learning, growing or just talking and yes some people are making money off what they do. Who really cares either way that is our buissiness. As too what the best high is from bud......correct me if I am wrong but it really does differ from person to person (So your chronic could be my dirt). You know whats good for you not all of us so get off your soap box chill out, smoke some weed and read. Back to the question though, my favorite so far is Alaskan Tange. It tasted like oranges when you exhaled and gave you a hightened high. You did not get stoned off of this bud, it was amazing I have only had it once and that was like 12 years ago but I still remember it to this day:cool:

Well the dudes post was months ago and never posted again....guess his "daddy or mommy" cuaght him. lol
Me i like any good well cured homegrown bud. Didn't ever have a strain grown and harvested right i didn't like. lol
Sorta like pizza and sex. no matter how bad still pretty good :p (schwagg exluded of course)

but give major props to the "pissed on the wheaties" that about summed it up LOL

yeskadealaska said:

Yea im from cali too and i can see where ur coming from.But to be honest it aint even like that where I come from.When you see something over priced dont buy it.And all the stuff in the hood is usually stolen from the medical shops.I remember dudes tryin to sell stuff that wasnt even cured before.You dont have to bring ur street image to the forums man besides that would mean u trying to be thuggish on a .com

.You dont have to bring ur street image to the forums man besides that would mean u trying to be thuggish on a .com
rofl..."Yea"..and pull yer britches up, ya' look stupid..:p

it seems all the attention might revive on old thread....my personal favorite grow/smoke is mk-ultra....the buzz seems to last forever and you can still function....if you don't smoke too much that is....

So anyhoo, I know this is an old post, but I would like to mention that the best weed I ever smoked was trainwreck x white russian. MAN, I get some good weed, but this stuff kept me stoned longer than anything else and sent me into the heavens with my mind wondering thinking up all kinds of great ideas, like an exploration of the mind. That was bought in northern cali. It was also cured for a long time. The **** would take a long time to dry out.

Well, I guess my name says it all. White Widow would have to be my favorite, then after that I like OG Kush, Chernobyl, and Northern lights (Because it's grow cycle is short).

I'm surprised I didn;t see chemo bud listed here though the AK-47 is comparable. Also worth noting that the real CHEMO bud is extremely rare to find unless you work for the experimental farm in Ottawa (capital of) Canada which grows fr medical (cancer) treatment

there never has been and never will be a BEST STRAIN..! one mans junk is another man gold, to each his own! i like my buddies VENOMBERRy Clone Only strain that only 5-6 people have been able to grow and taste this fine herb worldwide..its by far the best i have ever had ever!

Satori. 1 hit and you are HIGH, 2 or 3 hits and you better have no place to go.

This thread won't die... But I'll side with Dankerz, to each his/her own. And with that stated....My favs are Skunk #5 and N.L.

I definitely believe that Cinderella 99 is the greatest strain.

1. Cinderella 99
2. African Black Magic

After that it's too tough to call for me. Currently I'm hoping to stabilize a cross I created of African Black Magic and Chocolate Thai, I really have high hopes for this project.

Latest posts

Back