Best Strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black Africa/Sheba is totally the best weed to grow and smoke, but I’m having a hard time finding any seeds. Does anyone know anyone who sells them? Lace the weed with cocaine is the shad dazzle. Yummy! That mixture will put you inside a whole different cosmo dimension. Cinderella 99 and Apollo 11 gives me the giggles. :)

......I like cannolope haze....it's like taking off extremly fast in a roller coaster....like it's a little over the top.... after the first jolt you can cruise on into varied experiences...some spiritual...some creative...some talkative....sometimes a little trippy...It also has the most beautifull smell...of melon.....

MarPassion said:
Seeds that you grow yourself are always of less quality then from a good breeder. I have tried this myself a few times and although they germinate, seeds from Nirvana are always much better in quality and have almost always a 100% germination rate.

It's better to keep a clone of your best producing plant. It takes some work but it's the best you can do.

Then you aren't allowing them to ripen to proper time. My seeds so far are 100% germination rate.

Also I like WW.

I would agree Straw. There is nothing magical to making good germinating seeds other than to start with a healthy plant that has been fed and watered and allowed to flower through to the end. Unfortunately most ppl can't seem to wait that long! Especially with sativas since the timing is so important for a clean, clear, crisp head high that you don't want to let it go past the point of thc degradation into cbns.

Check out my rules, they may be of use to some ppl.

Northern Lights.

HI,

I agree with NorCalHal... It's all personal preference and so subjective... But I do think a person's level of pot snobbery is directly related to what they have consistent access to. We don't all live in med mj states... YET! ;)

I don't live in Cali where I have access to countless strains of weed. What I have access to is in my closets or in my jars. Over the years I've made many trips to Amsterdam and when I'm there I'll of course smoke umpteen thousand kinds of weed and usually one of the few strains that still works on my melon after my tolerance is on stun is Super Silver Haze... Incredible buzz. It makes my body tingle...

Someday when I have more than 5' of growing height again I'm going to grow some!

Peace!:cool:

Ok just found my new favorite strain.. its called Sour Diesel X Hashplant..... very very good stuff..

Berry Thunder a mix of mATANUSKA THUNDER F and Blueberry.....nite nite

The best weed i ever had was ak47 with dr hemps the leveller in a real close 2nd :)

skywalker,madness(world of seeds),a11xc99,and any chemdog

I forgot to post my favorite smoke!

THAI STICK man. The best high I ever had back in the day when you could get it regularly in So. Cal. and it was FRESH too!

Now I have to say I haven't tried most of the newer strains you all are familiar with. I think you all ought to send me a pinch of whatever you have and I'll write a report!!! ;)

The Best Smoke I Have Had Has Got To Be "five A Live" It Was So Nice It Was A Creeper We Got So High Good Times Good Times Lmao

kaneboy said:
skywalker,madness(world of seeds),a11xc99,and any chemdog

I just ordered some of Joey's A11 x C99. I have grown both of these strains and thought the cross sounded like it would be great--glad to know it is up there with "the best".

Latest posts

Back