Best Strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got some good street shit and been growing that for a coupel years its so much better than what i bought commercial growers just dont care of the qaulity but more how much they yeild ($$$$$$$$$) me I dont sell Any more just smoke I was soo sick Of doing it to much of a hassel but i guess you could say it was worth it 200$$ every 2 3 days

i know what you mean, that extra cabbage sure does come in handy to pay the bills with. helps to upgrade grow room equip also.

Best I ever smoked is my uncle's G-13 he get's sent to him for his cancer. The government grow some good shit.

i would have to say trainwreck followed by NL then master kush and.........

oh hell i like so many it is hard to choose!:D

Personal favorite of mine has to be the 'Beauty and the Beast'. Mango was another fav of mine as well as Hindu Kush. All worthy of being grown.

Well lots to choose from but I think my all time faves of ones I tried have been ChocoChunk! Now I alos love skunk which is popular aroind my parts....i love a sativa high;)
Now when I was a young teen I liked Panama Red, & Columbian Gold but haven't seen that strain in my area in a long time.

would love to run accross some real Panama Red these days i remeber that smoke it was wonderful!

now yalls bringing back to me memories of the 70's.. ahhh,, what a nice time that was. the best weed was $35 / oz. :)

sigh..... them was the days......

my favo's: Snow White, White Rose and Angel Dust, all strains heavier than WW, i can guarantee that, but some of them are hard to find, especially the seeds. Snow White won't be a prob, but WR and AD will be moe difficult to find, haven't found much seedbanks who sell these seeds, and when they sell them, they are pretty expensive.

greetz

Does the white widow produce well. Is it easy to grow? is it mold resistent and does it grow uniformly

Bringin back an old thread.....

Northern Lights is and will always be my favorite... I don't know why but it has me hooked...

White Widow is my second Favorite

Followed up only by White Russian & Hawaiian Indica

Yup... All wonderful Strains....

The best i have ever smoked and grown has to be this Hash Plant from Sensi, that I am growing right now. If you like strong indica's then holy crap you will enjoy this.
Best sativa I have grown and smoked has to be Super silver Haze.
Wow, these are for experienced smokers only though. I shared a blunt mixed with both strains with one of my good friends and he was hurling for about an hour, so I dont think that he liked them. LOL

whats goin on around here, how about acapoko gold... anybody?...

When i was in amsterdam i tried some silver haze which i thoroughly liked, very nice up buzz.

cincy boy, i have a few female seeds of the white widow how could i get them to you to try??

The best strain is what I am presently smoking or growing. Anything else is just a wish.

shit when its al you got youll smoke it.but streets shit is some of the best.unless you get it from from some grimme ************ in the ghetto.i been smoking street shit all my life ,diffrent strains,most good ,we all came across,that mexican shit,they need to burn that whole crop down.that shit is nasty.makes you think,damn i just wasted 20 bucks,and got a headache
Weeddog said:
so that figures round $60 usd for a quarter oz bag. bout the same price in my part of the us for street stuff. i cant bring myself to even smoke that crap any more. :)

Latest posts

Back