Best/strongest pot edibles and drinkables you've tried

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pus and Mucus

Reaction score
Not necessarily your own. Food, junk, soda, booze, anything. We are about to make some four cheese marinara sauce with dried chopped herb. The way my roomer does it you can't taste the it because the cheese, fresh herbs and garlic drown out the taste of the weed.

Awhile back, under the guidance of a certain Mr J Daniels from Lynchburg, I decided to try eating a bud. Not a culinary experience I could advise. The taste wasnt real horrible, but it soon begun to turn to a gummy paste that stuck to my teeth. I couldnt spit and couldnt swallow. Pretty soon my tongue went tingly and numb. Then my lips. Thankfully thats all I recall. One of those teachable moments i guess.

A brownie, like Umbra the recipe was missed by a couple oz. The Brownie had me giggling for almost 8 hrs straight, it took almost 3 days for my back to recover from the spasms of laughter.

I picked up some edibles to take to Hawaii once I got some cheeba chew brand edibles. I saw a new variety called Decca Cheeba Chews. I ate the decca one day before taking an all day tour. I was very very stoned the whole day. I had incredible conversations with people and even sang along with a ukulele player when he was playing Beatles songs. I was super high for about 8 hours. When I went back to that dispensary I told the owner how high I was. He looked at me and said "You didn't eat the whole thing at once did you? It is a Decca which means Ten. Ten doses!!!

Too funny,
and I'm looking for that kind of stone,
do it again do it again!:D
I'm looking for it too - as long as it doesn't have zucchini in it. I ate a slice of zucchini bread from a dispensary and I blacked out for about 6 hours. I want to copy the dose but in a different kind of "baked goods".

edible vendor at a show I was at had something with 500 mg THC packaged with a 750 mg drink. I thought who could drove home after consuming the pair

A friend of mine is a chef and experiments with different treats. I tried one of his first attempts. He admitted he wasn't sure how strong they were so he just gave me 2 cookies to try. It was my first time trying an edible. I ate one cookie and after a half hour didnt feel anything. So, I ate the second. BIG MISTAKE! About a half hour later it was the closest feeling i had had to an acid trip without taking acid. I have learned to wait at least an hour

5ml of alcohol tincture sent me over the moon.

Texas --- I got to make my own -- Sometimes that is just decarb ( 275 for 45 minutes)-packed in caps -- Need bigger dose - take more caps -
There's also "Coconut Earl" - Coconut oil extract !-- I decarb in a jar then fill the jar just to cover the weed with coconut oil -- a shake or stir on occassion and by the time it's cool it can be filtered -- It depends on the weed how strong it be --
If it's not strong enough U can use the oil on a second batch of weed adding only enough fresh oil-- probably won't need to do that !-- U can start with a teaspoon or use a syringe to measure dosage !-- Once U figure out dosage U can substitude that much coconut earl for the same amount of oil in any recipe and know about how much is a dose !

A saucer sized cranberry oatmeal cookie my friend's ex who is a chef sent him from colorado. It was spectacularly delicious. Im glad he warned me in advance, because two big bites sent me into orbit, and I would have nibbled down the whole thing!

Not necessarily your own. Food, junk, soda, booze, anything. We are about to make some four cheese marinara sauce with dried chopped herb. The way my roomer does it you can't taste the it because the cheese, fresh herbs and garlic drown out the taste of the weed.
I make canna butter. I used to try to use it in brownies but it just meant that I had to chew a bunch of stuff to ingest the butter. Now I just weigh out a small amount of frozen cannabutter and melt it in the microwave and swallow it in one sip and then take a swig of cola or oj and the taste is gone, and it's not so bad to begin with.
Anything with a bit if flavor will drown out the taste of pure cannabutter easily, but if you make a larger amount of food with it and it doesn't taste great, you're stuck having to eat it.
I've also found with cannabutter that you can take too much and it makes me nervous and anxious physically until it wears off, so I like to be able to measure the amount of cannabutter I want to use and not worry about how much spaghetti sauce or brownies or whatever I am eating.

Coconut Earl !-- I might want a couple cookies-- brownies or such !- I just do a coconut oil extraction by decarbing it in a jar then pour warm/hot coconut oil just to cover !-- Stir and shake on occassion - filter and use the oil - U Don't think it is strong enough ?-- U can use the oil on a second batch of decarb add only enough fresh oil to cover the weed in the jar !-- One batch probably gonna do U right !- Coconut Earl can also be substituted in a recipe as part of the oil - I suggest indicas !--

Back when I was married my wife ate 1 of my homegrown brownies and thought she was dying. lol. She couldn't breathe cuz she had cotton mouth and forgot to take a sip of her drink till I told her to. lmao! Then she was just fine.

When I've tried marijuana brownies the first time, I was shocked in a pretty way, hah.

When I've tried marijuana brownies the first time, I was shocked in a pretty way, hah.

Oh, to be honest when I first tried these cakes, and it was in Amsterdam, I did not notice any results. and already my second acquaintance with them was successful, I laughed not clear why and just enjoyed everything. Maximum calm and a very clear mind

I make my own Canna coconut oil. First I decarb & then it goes into my Magic Butter machine. That first sip can be real interesting! I have had to sleep with one foot on the floor to stop the world from spinning...

Latest posts

Back