Best Tent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoow

Reaction score
Dears,

I Have an empty room , and i need indoor tent kit completely from A2Z

so i just put the pot and seeds and waiting the results , so guys which is the best tent kit or home box? that include everything to make it easier for me? i have a good budget so i don't want to make a stingy things! i want ready kit

anyone?

I do a lot of my purchasing from this company. They are probably not the most inexpensive but they have good products n decent prices and good service. If yer in USA or Canada it is discount-hydro.com and if yer in UK it is basement lighting.com. both are the same company. Even if yu don't want to order from them, they have a really extensive catalog of pretty much everything yu would need. Just cruize the site and check out all of the stuff and options for growing in soil or hydro from the simplist to the most complex. :)
However, to help yu know what yu need for yer grow, yu need to decide and tell us how big a grow yu need and/or want to tackle. The bigger yu go, the more tied to it yu will be. My partner and I have a semi-commercial grow and we cannot leave it for more than 2 days at a time as the investment is too high to risk problems occuring while we're gone. We also need to know the size of the space yu have to work with and yer general environment (arid or humid climate, city or country, super stealthy or not, the more info the better, other than yer actual location):)
talk to us b4 doing any purchases though so that we can keep yu from wasting money, which is real easy to do with this. We know cause we have already lost our fair share

Hushpuppy said:
I do a lot of my purchasing from this company. They are probably not the most inexpensive but they have good products n decent prices and good service. If yer in USA or Canada it is discount-hydro.com and if yer in UK it is basement lighting.com. both are the same company. Even if yu don't want to order from them, they have a really extensive catalog of pretty much everything yu would need. Just cruize the site and check out all of the stuff and options for growing in soil or hydro from the simplist to the most complex. :)
However, to help yu know what yu need for yer grow, yu need to decide and tell us how big a grow yu need and/or want to tackle. The bigger yu go, the more tied to it yu will be. My partner and I have a semi-commercial grow and we cannot leave it for more than 2 days at a time as the investment is too high to risk problems occuring while we're gone. We also need to know the size of the space yu have to work with and yer general environment (arid or humid climate, city or country, super stealthy or not, the more info the better, other than yer actual location):)
talk to us b4 doing any purchases though so that we can keep yu from wasting money, which is real easy to do with this. We know cause we have already lost our fair share

Hey thank you for your reply , i have an empty bed room which i'm going to put the tent over there but i'm not going to use all the space i just need space for 3 plants , we have in our house central AC which the room temperature around 20-25'C , very hot country , what else you need 2 know :)

For just 3 plants yu shouldn't need as much as a big grow. I would recommend getting a tent with no more than 16 square feet (I think about 1meter x 2 meters). That may sound pretty big, and yu can certainly get smaller tents, but most people who have the room and start out small, soon are looking to expand. This will allow yu to grow either a few plants big or several plants small. Sativas can get rather large and branchy, while indicas stay more short and stubby. However I have an indica/sativa hybrid that will take off if I let it. For yer first few grows, yu can just watch them and try to keep them under control as they do their thing, then later (when yer completely and hopelessly addicted to this hobby):hubba: yu can get into micro-managing the grow with different methods.

Yu will want to consider getting the right kind of light(s) for yer grow. I would recommend getting a 600w HPS for flowering, and go with a digital balast that can fire both hps and MH. I also recommend getting T5HO floro-lamps for early veg growth. There's a few ways yu can do the lighting, if yu read the stickies and DIYs yu can get some ideas. I use several T5s for early veg followed by mixing in metal halide before switching to HPS for flower. :)
If yu use HID lights yu will want to look into reflectors with venting to cool the bulbs as they can get pretty hot. Yu will want to have an exaust fan to pull fresh air through the lights and one fan for pulling fresh air through the grow space for the plants. The girls will want lots of fresh air to maintain 75-80 degrees(f) (I think 25-30c?). Yu will need to get light hangers that allow yu to raise and lower the lights so that yu can maintain proper distance from the plants. Yu will also need some air circulation within the tent from a small fan to blow gently on the plants.:)

There's lots of little tricks and trinkets that come in handy in the growroom. If yu look at the grow journals and look at some of the setups that different people use, they will tell yu things that are helpful to have. If yu have any ? don't hesatate to ask:)

thanks again , could i find what you wrote all ready for setup ? like a full package what everything i need would be so easy to me ! :D

spoow said:
thanks again , could i find what you wrote all ready for setup ? like a full package what everything i need would be so easy to me ! :D

Have a look here>>> htgsupply.com/Category-Complete-Grow-Kits.asp

yeah i saw the website and i contact them , not really helpful,

thanks anyway :)

It is a good site, i have checked it out a few times, but why they wont ship outside the U.S. is beyond me, they would have had some of my money by now.

I dont know much about the place, but maybe they can give you what you are looking for.
htxxp://www.atlantishydroponics.com/Complete-Growing-Kits/Complete-Growing-Kits.asp

It will be hard to get a complete setup from any company as this hobby is such a customized and individualized field. It is because it is so situational that it would be impossible for a company to setup a package that wouldn't need to be completely modified for almost everyone. The best way for yu would be to look at some of the grow journals, at how others have their stuff set up to accomodate their situation. A lot of people list their supplies and then explain their setups. If yu compare some of them to yer accomodations then go to some of the online hydro stores to see what kind of "kits" they offer. There is no need to try to decide which method is "best" as most of the methods are solid and yeild well. It will be more which method is "best for yu", and for that it may be keep it simple at first then try different things as yu get more experience.

I totally agree with hush given your exact location and what not even buying an entire package set up to go would prob lead to some sort of problem. Buying stuff individually isnt even more expensive as long as your the least bit handy like hush said read some of the journals and all the stickies and you will be set up and learn everything you need to do it right and get some dank smoke good luck

Latest posts

Back