Best time to start flushing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This forum is awsome. U guys and girls are awsome. Im so fu*%king high right now. Lmfao.

Glaucoma said:
This forum is awsome. U guys and girls are awsome. Im so fu*%king high right now. Lmfao.

:welcome::48:

I got a new toy on friday, a 30/60 x scope which is way better than the 30x one I was using before. Turns out they are still all clear and not cloudy yet anyways lol. Took a few pics through it to share with you all :D

I don't think were going to bother too much with flushing after reading all the things you've said. When things start to look pretty much ready we will just give it straight water for a feed or two before harvisting.

IMAG0140.jpg

IMAG0147.jpg

IMAG0150.jpg

An easy way to check those trichs is to cut off a few leaves and put them on a flat surface placing the scope on top! Not that you didn't get a good shot, just easier imho!

Roddy said:
An easy way to check those trichs is to cut off a few leaves and put them on a flat surface placing the scope on top! Not that you didn't get a good shot, just easier imho!

Haha yeah I know what you mean, it can be a little awkward but I was just trying to get some nice close ups of the bud as I was playing around with it haha.

Latest posts

Back