Best way to source seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surfer Joe

Reaction score
I was wondering if there is any benefit to buying directly from breeders rather than from resellers?
Are you more likely to get fresher seeds or a better selection from breeders?
I notice that resellers often offer stealth shipping where they take the seeds out of their packaging and mail the seeds in plain packages but sometimes the selection of seeds looks a bit dodgy with some tiny or soft seeds.
I used to visit Holland periodically to stock up on seeds from the breeder shops around Amsterdam but I no longer travel there and generally get seeds from online resellers.
The seeds I get now do seem to have a poorer germination rate than the seeds I used to buy in Holland.

yes buy from the breeders if possible

otherwise , hang out at a friendly pot site and get to know some of the members and you will probably find some generosity that exceeds the seed stores

are you looking for anything in particular?

I've known OP for decades, he's one of the good guys or at least he is with me...when OG went down he called me to let me know to secure the place just in case...he do like his liquid spitits, quite hard to understand when lit up and on the phone...

i am just here to say ive seen both sides of the story and i am not judging anyone

all i know is humans are like fruit trees and one can tell the type of tree by the fruit they produce

Wasnt that during World War 2 ?
His ship
1672872535568.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back