Best way to source seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice boat Big. Sailboat is the way to go. Imagen the gas you save.

Surfer Joe if you can get your seeds from a breeder, it would be better. I want to know which seed bank sends sticker along with your seed order. I enjoy crazy marijuana stickers. Does anyone know of a seed bank that gives out stickers?

Nice boat Big. Sailboat is the way to go. Imagen the gas you save.

Surfer Joe if you can get your seeds from a breeder, it would be better. I want to know which seed bank sends sticker along with your seed order. I enjoy crazy marijuana stickers. Does anyone know of a seed bank that gives out stickers?
Hmmm, My Dear Ness ,If you like stickers I have a lot of stickers from seed breeders and Mephisto stickers a autoflower co.
If they are something you would like then I would love to give you them. Let me gather them and if you like I can send them to you.

Are you serious I would love to take care of your stickers (I'll PM you). Thank you. I'll even get a book to display them in. Still would like a name of a seed bank in USA. 🥰

Are you serious I would love to take care of your stickers (I'll PM you). Thank you. I'll even get a book to display them in. Still would like a name of a seed bank in USA. 🥰
I bet if you called seed banks or breeders, they would be happy to send you some too. Good will and free advertising for them.

Did you really think you were going to get away with out a appropriate song or 2

that is a really good tune that i have never heard , thanks Amigo!

when i get my sailboat i am gonna do some videos of sailing with music in the backround and i will sure use this tune!

another favorite

Latest posts

Back