Better read than practiced

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ginagin

Reaction score
Hello passionate marijuana users,

I'm returning to my old passion of growing marijuana after a few years. I have some experience growing and have enjoyed to sweet taste of home grown. M housing situation has just changed and i now have a opportunity to grow again!

I have just started germinating my seeds. I Don't know what they are but this nice guy i met in the bar down the road from my house says they are "of good stains".. lol. Anyway I hope to keep you all up to date onthis new project of mine.

Huggles,
Ginagin:eek:

some-popped-seeds.jpg

What a coincidence! That's what we do here, too, welcome :hubba:

Welcome Ginagin. Glad you are here. see ya on the boards.

Yo Ho Ho N,

Hey there Ginagin, yeppers we just love to watch someone else succeed with a good grow. Please do take a few minutes and peruse the site rules. You will find them to be few, and easy to abide with.

I like to recommend a good comfy chair, something refreshing to drink, perhaps a nibbly or two, and get ready to read, read, read. You will love this place as it is much akin to a Living Library as it were.

Your welcome here, and should you need to ask a question, then just sing out, and Oh-yeah,

Here hold this----> :48:

Happy New Year
smoke in peace
KK:cool2:

Welcome to The Passion :) I found this forum about a year or so ago and love coming here and hanging with my grow-budds. I don't think you will find a better group of peeps to talk shop with. We can get in some heated discussions sometimes over those opinions that we are so passionate about, but we also enjoy helping others to learn to grow their own MJ. There is a load of knowledge and experience here to draw from so don't be too shy to ask. My motto is: The only dumb question is the one that isn't asked.

BTW: I like yer avatar. Is that you ;) :hubba: seriously I think black and white photography gives such a unique view of a subject. I have drawn with pencil all my life and enjoy artwork. I love to burn one then get into some drawing in black and white.

Anyhoo; if you need any help I am glad to so don't hesatate to ask. :)

Welcome to MP and back to the wonderful world of growing,...

Latest posts

Back