Better?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes better, but still small. 4 weeks from seed? Have we gone thru what soil etc?

Yes, it does look better, but like Rosebud said, it is still very small for 4 weeks. And there must be a reason why. so, let's go through your entire setup.

Space size--room dimensions, length, width. length?
Room environment--temperatures and humidity?
Lights--what kind, what size, how many?
Ventilation--type of ventilation, where fan(s) are located, what type?
Soil--What kind, did you add amendments?
Nutrients--what and how much are you feeding it?

It all goes into creating a nice healthy plant. If one thing is not right, it can affect everything else. At 4 weeks, you should have a lot more leaf sets than 4 or 5. So, lets see if we can find out why it is so small.

Yes better, but still small. 4 weeks from seed? Have we gone thru what soil etc?

its miracle grow all purpose soil in this pot I was advised to get fox farm which I will be doing in the next few days. The reason this one is a lil smaller than it should be is that honestly at the beginning of its growth it wasn't at the top of my priority list I was giving my attention to a couple others but since I've started to give her attention she was grown fast 75% of her growth you see has happened within the last week no lie I can't believe how fast.

Miracle grow all purpose plant food diluted in water 3/4th strength, I was feeding three times a week with the third time being just water Ive started watering with food everytime now. miracle grow all purpose soil, space is 1'x2.5 10 feet tall closet. Its like a cubbie space to right inside my closet. 1 fluorescent grow light 2 cfl lights producing 1600 lumens each and I'm down to caring for only two plants I try to keep temp between 76 and about 85. I have a small fan up higher blowing air out of the closet and a box fan on low set on the floor blowing air into the closet. Did I leave anything out?

I'm not sure exactly what the humidity is I'm still look for a reader. I try to keep it more on the dry side is that good or bad

Oh and when I repotted this one I put about 3 extra inches under soil cause she was beginning to stretch a little.

Do not repot unless you have good soil!

Please please quit using Miracle Grow products. Not only are they not correct for good cannabis growth, but Monsanto is raping the earth and killing people with their poisons, all in the pursuit of the almighty buck. I hope that my grandchildren and their children are going to have a good earth to live on, but I have serious concerns...

Do not repot unless you have good soil!

Please please quit using Miracle Grow products. Not only are they not correct for good cannabis growth, but Monsanto is raping the earth and killing people with their poisons, all in the pursuit of the almighty buck. I hope that my grandchildren and their children are going to have a good earth to live on, but I have serious concerns...

absolutely I will not repot until I have the correct soil. And with advice from a couple of you lovely people I have been looking for other brands of plant food as well. :)

If he pops the girl in some FFOF and does not try to nute her to death she should make a quick rebound, might even get a decent grow out of it. Good luck bro and green mojo.

Excellent advice you guys ima she though just for reference lol. You guys gave me a little confidence back been getting discouraged but this particular plant is turning that around for me its grown quite a bit in the last few days.

She is nice and green and looks happy. I see a spray bottle there....if you are misting the plant, please quit it.

Now that the soil is fixed, tell us about your space--size, type and wattage of lights, ventilation, etc. You still have a long way to go, so let's see if we can head off any problems before they happen and have your space the best it can be for the seeds you have coming.

Looks a lot better then when you started the thread. THG, Rose and Krav give GOOD advice, they won`t steer ya wrong. Ya got it turned around, keep it up. Green mojo to ya.

Looking good. I've only grown for a few weeks before I pulled the plug, but this is a very rewarding experience. Not to mention the bonus you can get at the end.

Latest posts

Back